In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Congratulations on New Look

WyomingSwedeWyomingSwede Member Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Gotta congratulate you on the new look. Cripes I take a week off and look what happens. Are the stars determined by your looks or literacy??? At least it is still good ole Nunn at the controls. Faster too I notice. When did this all happen? The wondering swede?

WyomingSwede

Comments

• Options
    WyomingSwedeWyomingSwede Member Posts: 402 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey I've been here since 5-2000. How long till you get to be a senior member?? swede

WyomingSwede
  • Options
    SUBMARINERSUBMARINER Member Posts: 1,362 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well i just got it all lined out so i dont have to enter my name and password everytime and what do they do??????they set it up so you now have to "login" everytime...how convenient

SUBMARINE SAILOR,TRUCK DRIVER,NE'ER DO WELL, INSTIGATOR,AND RUSTY WALLACE FAN
  • Options
    super chickensuper chicken Member Posts: 58 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:
    they set it up so you now have to "login" everytime...how convenient

I don't have to log in everytime
  • Options
    adminadmin Member, Administrator Posts: 1,079 admin
    edited November -1
    WyomingSwede: Thanks for the compliments! Changes were made over the last few days and a couple of things are ongoing. This was a rather large project because we switched from running on a linux box using cgi scripts to an ASP-based solution running on Win 2000 server and using a SQL backend.

The stars are based on the number of posts you have made. If you lok over the last few days worth of posts there is quite a bit of discussion, good natured ribbing, and complaining about the stars.

Regarding logins: no, you don't have to login each time unless you have disabled cookies in your browser. Login from the top of the page and leave the box checked that says 'Save Password'