In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hey beantole

robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
beantole, is it just me or did the subject of Federal Arms Corp. just get snagged right off of here? I thought this was a place for discussion. I guess I was mistaken, I thought that things of importance to others were of welcome discussion here, I guess its not whats important to others, its what is important to one.
SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC

Comments

• Options
    beantolebeantole Member Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, Nunn is the man in charge here. I thought the topic quite appropriate for this general discussion board. Maybe he or someone higher up felt otherwise. All and all this is a good board, sometimes I disagree with the posts they delete but I just shrug it off.
    Bruce H. former member of 82nd Airborne Division-Vietnam vet-disabled vet, etc.[This message has been edited by beantole (edited 11-28-2001).]
  • Options
    adminadmin Member, Administrator Posts: 1,079 admin
    edited November -1
    I deleted it because it fell outside the purpose of this forum. See: http://forums.gunbroker.com/images/faq.html#deletedpost[This message has been edited by admin (edited 11-28-2001).]