In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Auction Site...slooooooowwww !!!!

gunny6gunny6 Member Posts: 61 ✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
Anyone else find that GunBroker auction site has really slowed down ?? Is it my machine ??

Comments

• gap1916gap1916 Member Posts: 4,977
    edited November -1
    Gunny:Yesterday it was like mudd for me today it move OK.
  • adminadmin Member, Administrator Posts: 1,079 admin
    edited November -1
    I use it via ADSL and pages download instantly, searches complete in less than a second, etc. I do have something you can look for. If you click on a link or a page or do a search or whatever and the green bar at the top of our web page that contains our logo comes up quickly but the rest of the page is slow to load then the problem is that your connection is slow.If you see something like 'contacting web site' or something like that in the status bar at the bottom of the browser for a long time there may be DNS issues at your ISP or you may have a bad or slow connection.And if you have AOL, that is probably your problem. AOL is often very slow.I was surfing the auction at noon Eastern time when you posted your message and I was not experiencing any slowness.[This message has been edited by admin (edited 02-15-2002).]