In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

How to register to bid?

No More BidsNo More Bids Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Hi y'all I'm a new and tried to register on the auction site and it wouldn't let me because I dont have a "Real" email address. I'm a collEge student and I use our campus computers which have internet access, so I dont have an ISP email account (why pay for an ISP account when I can use the collEge computers/internet access for free?)Anyway, does anyone have any helpful suggestions?[This message has been edited by No More Bids (edited 12-07-2001).]

Comments

• Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, you haven't been in school long enough to know how to spell COLLEGE. So, maybe that's why you don't have an Internet mail account, that can be obtained for free, from providers such as yahoo.com.G36
  • Options
    No More BidsNo More Bids Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sir,It's funny, I thought I was being nice, a simple request for help and didn't ask for smart-assed comments.I do have an internet email account, in fact I signed up for it through GunBrokers "Tools for Buyers" page!The problem is Gunbroker doesn't concider free accounts as "REAL" as they not provided through an ISP.
  • Options
    Gene B.Gene B. Member Posts: 892 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "ConcealedG36" was just playing around "No More Bids" dont take the things these old men say as an attack, they always play around.
  • Options
    concealedG36concealedG36 Member Posts: 3,566 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yeah, take it easy. I was just funnin ya. I didn't realize that GB didn't accept Internet e-mail accounts. Perhaps there is some additional information available in the help section.Gene, who you callin old?
  • Options
    adminadmin Member, Administrator Posts: 1,079 admin
    edited November -1
    There are instructions on the registration page that tell you what to do if you do not have an ISP-based email address.Please do not post support question here. This forum is not intended to be a support forum and is not monitored for tech support questions.