In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Hairy

2»

Comments

• Options
    cactuspete1cactuspete1 Member Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Merry Christmas
    Be happy and enjoy spending time with someone.
    Dont be so bitter. Sure its silly, but so is trying to piss on everyone else
  • Options
    edited November -1
    To HAIRY and any others, a somewhat different subject you might find interesting.

http://www.parascope.com/mx/articles/hinckley.htm

rcdis
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I saw in another post where you said you were Jewish. Do you get offended by the jokes about Jews on South Park? I am asking this in seriousness and you have prolly heard it before.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    [:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:D][:o)][:D][:D][:D][:D]

flageagle.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Ya got Mail, and did anyone contact ya about the get together, and motels or whatever. I aint heard from anyone, other than to say they would be there.

So you people, this is not a personal note to Hairy, let us know what needs to be done

flageagle.gif

"I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows"
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Have you visited this site?
    http://www.whatreallyhappened.com/

A different view on the news.

rcdis
  • Options
    edited November -1
    As of this posting, you hadn't responded to the following post. I respect that you push people to back up their opinions, this one obviously did. Your reply?
    quote:Posted - 08/01/2005 : 04:53:58 AM

HAIRY,
    Just a little news flash for you. I DO speak, read and write Arabic! I just completed 21 years of active duty in the U.S. Army and a good portion of that time was well spent in language schools. No, I'm not talking about 3 day head start classes, I'm talking about 6 to 9 months 8 hours a day. I also speak, read and write fluent Thai.

I have read the Quran in Arabic and 2 English translations, so I KNOW for a fact that there is no discernable difference between them. To tell the real truth, there is no such thing as the Quran and there never has been.

After Mohammed's death in AD632, there was no collection of his revelations. Many of his followers tried to gather all the known revelations and write them down in codex form. Soon there were codices from several scholars such as Ibn Mas'ud, Ubai b Kab, Ali', Abu Bakr, al-Ash'ari, al-Aswad and dozens of others. As Islam spread, the Metropolitan Codices in the centers of Mecca, Medina, Damascus, Kufa, and Basra appeared. In all, there are no less than 14 versions of the Quran generally accepted by Islamic scholars. These include:

1. Nafi of Medina (d. A.D.785)
    2. Ibn Kathir of Mecca (d. A.D.737)
    3. Ibn Amir of Damascus (d. A.D. 736)
    4. Abu Amr of Basra (d. A.D. 770)
    5. Asim of Kufa (d. A.D. 744)
    6. Hamza of Kufa (d. A.D. 772)
    7. Al-Kasai of Kufa (d. A.D. 804)

Add to this the fact that over 300 words in the Quran must be considered foreign: words from Aramaic, Hebrew, Syriac, Etheopic, Persian, and Greek. The word Quran itself comes from the Syriac, and Mohammed obviously got it from Christian sources that migrated into Arabia. There is nothing pure about the Arabic used in the Quran because it is actually composed of so many other languages. To claim that one cannot understand the Quran without knowing Arabic is pure HOGWASH. Ooops, hope I did'nt offend you with the hog thing.

After reading the Quran several times, I know full well what kind of a man Mohammed really was and what Jihad is really all about. I also have a very good idea of how badly Muslims lie to those they consider to be infidels or dhimmi's or whatever title they want to use. A lie to another Muslim is considered a sin, a lie to an infidel is considered to be a legitimate tactic, and that brings us back to the "Fatwa" and my original argument. Feel free to point out anything in my prior post that is factually incorrect. I can hardly wait to hear how Sura 47.4 REALLY means that Muslims should have a bake sale and give the proceeds to the Boy Scouts.

"Tell me, why is it that I should trade one tyrant 3000 miles away for 3000 tyrants one mile away....? An elected legislature can trample a man's rights..."
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Try this again ... I think it's alive again!

http://media.putfile.com/irandye

Grinch_final_white.jpg
  • Options
    edited November -1
    http://www.darkisle.com/m/macleans/macleans.html I don't think the cross is a Christian synbol.It dates back earlier than Christianity.So much for taking crosses of military graves.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The CD-ROM arrived today, and my girlfriend is pleased about it. Now I have to vacate the computer so she can start looking at it.

So, THANKS!

-spurge.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    What do you think of the current stuation in Iraq and Afghanistan?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did ya see that LUGER?????? we stopped by the auction after the range and it brought 1600 bucks.[:0]

yo-yo.gifsmilie_flagge13.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    ya gots mail,,[:0] I think you will appreciate the humor...

"when you see the enemy, you attack and shoot him down, anything less is just bull shi*
    Baron Von Richthofen (RED BARON)

yo-yo.gifsmilie_flagge13.gifmittelgr124.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    In a post that is now locked you speak of unicorns being spoke about in the Bible. Well the original Hebrew word that is written as unicorn is rem which is WILD BULL in the king james it is unicorn I thought you might want to know.

col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    I am a man but I can change if I have to,I guess.
    Tolono.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Since you contend that the palestinians are the original inhabitants of Israel, and since you contend that the Israeli's should leave based on the prior, then by the same token, since native american indians are the original inhabitants of North America, you either need to back up your "beliefs" and leave North America, or shut the he## up about the Israel/Palestine issue!
  • Options
    35 Whelen35 Whelen Member Posts: 14,310 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Round 3. [B)]

Poof.
    An unarmed man can only flee from evil, and evil is not overcome by fleeing from it.
  • Options
    nemesisenforcernemesisenforcer Member Posts: 10,513 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He won't. Hairy is considered the supreme commander. Whatever this little flap is about is merely a pale attempt by the mods to "demonstrate" that no one is above the rules; unless you're Hairy and unless it's 99.9% of the rest of the time.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******
    edited November -1
    quote:When are you going to learn that you can not post anything contrary to the supreme commander in here?

Not true. HAIRY and I have crossed swords many times.

You haven't been paying attention, sir.