In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Looks like Israel's got trouble

2»

Comments

• Options
    WulfmannWulfmann Member Posts: 4,894 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cactuspete1
    Do you people in here think Israel is a friend of the US? If you do I got some ocean front property in Kansas to sell you.

The definition of stupidity is believing Islam is not intent on destroying the United States and enslaving it to its tyrannical demonic religion.

Israel is a friend of the United States but only after it is first a friend to itself and that is fine with me.

They act in their interest first and the idea they should put the US above its own existence is absurd.

The recent financial situation has changed everything to me.
    We should stop giving anyone a dime, period.

Wulfmann
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    "Fools learn from their own mistakes. I learn from the mistakes of others"
    Otto von Bismarck
  • Options
    storm6490storm6490 Member Posts: 8,010
    edited November -1
    push the ashkenazi into the sea.
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Do you people in here think Israel is a friend of the US? If you do I got some ocean front property in Kansas to sell you.

Friend or not, we have a common enemy. That's good enough for me for right now.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    cactuspete1cactuspete1 Member Posts: 1,513 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Wulfmann

USA
    2168 Posts
    Posted - 06/01/2010 : 11:52:08 AM

quote:
    Originally posted by cactuspete1

The definition of stupidity is believing Islam is not intent on destroying the United States and enslaving it to its tyrannical demonic religion.

My comment was about Israel , Muslims are a different subject. The Zionists have the USA in their hip pocket. Their leader even said "we dont have to worry about the US, we own them"
    Israel has been a parasite to the US . They are land grabbing murderers as far as I am concerned. They were given land, agreed upon, then they got greedy and started taking what wasnt theirs.

I do not like Muslim extremists any more than the next guy. You come and take what is mine like the Zionists are doing in palistine and I will do my damndest to kill you and yours.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by storm6490
    push the ashkenazi into the sea.

Look what happened to Adolf. He took a lot of "good" Germans with him.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    They are land grabbing murderers as far as I am concerned. They were given land, agreed upon, then they got greedy and started taking what wasnt theirs.
    You are surprisingly ignorant.

Well, maybe not surprisingly.
  • Options
    TxsTxs Member Posts: 18,801
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mrseatle
    It's been passed down verbally.....from someone who simply made it up and chose to falsely attribute it to Jesus.

In truth, it's nowhere in the Bible.

You can't believe everything you see on bumper stickers. [:D]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    The Jews are notorious for the "We are the Victim here" roll they play. "poor us" we have no land of our own so lets just take what was someone elses and if they try to stop us, we will murder them all.[xx(][xx(][xx(]

Some of you Feed off the propaganda the Jews spew. Yep. "Woa is Us"
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    They are land grabbing murderers as far as I am concerned. They were given land, agreed upon, then they got greedy and started taking what wasnt theirs.

Very ignorant indeed. The size of their country has shrank significantly from what it once was...and what was agreed upon by the "world body".
  • Options
    edited November -1
    BS: go look at the map of the Land that Israel occupies now, it is 5 times bigger than that agreed upon.

For 50 years Israel kept the Palestinian land it took by force in 1948 (18,643 sq. km. out of 20,325 sq. km., or 92% of Israel's area) under the Custodian of the Absence (Landowners) property. Through a legal maze designed to remove the accusation of land robbery and the responsibility before international law, the Custodian transferred this property to a 'Development Authority' which can exploit the land to the benefit of Jews only, even though they may not be residents of Israel. In an agreement between the Government and the Jewish National Fund (JNF), Palestinian land and JNF holdings are to be administered by Israel Land Administrations (ILA) under JNF rules, i.e., exploitation by Jews only.

The great majority of Palestinian land is leased to the Kibbutz and Moshav for 49 years (i.e., expiry date is 1998). The Israeli 'farmers' number today about 154,000 Jews (2.7% of Israel's population) and control the land of 4,500,00 refugees. In the period 1948 - 1967, Israel left these lands with minimum interference pending a peace settlement with the Arabs. Following the 1967 War, Israel felt emboldened and introduced a set of laws (e.g. expropriating 'mewat' land as State land) which made the recovery of these lands more difficult according to Israeli law. Now, with the ill-fated Oslo Agreement and the evident weakness of the PNA, a frenzy of land grabbing, engineered by Sharon and Eitan, using the vehicle of the Ministry of National Infrastructures, started in earnest.
    With the abject failure of the Kibbutz as an ideology and an economic engine, Kibbutz farmers were allowed to own and build on a portion of the land leased to them. In return for the use of 'their land', they would be compensated generously for not less than 20% of the land. Ordinance 533, later replaced by 611, which was enacted when Sharon was minister of housing, gave the farmers the best deal. As Russian immigrants began pouring in, housing was needed, and it was convenient to direct them to the near empty Southern District and mainly Arab Northern District. The farmers were given an extra incentive. They were allowed to buy back the land for 15% of the compensation value they received for it. They were thus transformed from bankrupt farmers with outdated ideology to rich 'farmers' who owned a lot of real estate. The sudden wealth of the farmers aroused criticism of old Zionists, such as the JNF, who insisted that Palestinian land should be the property of 'the Jewish People everywhere in perpetuity.' Sale to individuals, they say, may encourage some to sell land back to Arabs. Recently, Jewish extremists at Lydda terrorized a Jewish neighbor who sold his villa to a Palestinian Israeli family.
    To resolve this dispute, a series of ordinances were passed (640 and 727) and finally a committee headed by Prof. Boaz Ronen was formed to determine the land percentage, the mechanism and procedure of selling Palestinian land leased by ILA to Kibbutz farmers. In June 1997, the recommendations of the committee were approved to the obvious pleasure of Sharon. As a result, 'ownership' of 600,000 apartments shall be transferred from the State Custodian to the tenants.
    The Israeli government, through the ILA, earned $700 million in 1997 alone for its share in the proceedings. (This sale of a small portion of Palestinian land shows the fallacy of Israel's argument that the whole of Palestinian land and property are not worth more than $300 million if compensation is to be paid). In 1997, National Infrastructure Minister Sharon planned to build 50,000 housing units; 30,000 have been sold, 3,130 remain unsold, the rest are at various stages of tendering. It is noteworthy that the first stage of construction is designed to break the Palestinian monolithic continuity in Israel by building around Arab towns such as Amr and Taibah. Moreover, construction of the long planned 399 km $2 billion Trans Israel Highway has started. In February 1998, a contract was signed with a large Canadian-Israeli consortium to build it. This highway runs inland parallel to the coast. It starts in Galilee and ends in Beer Sheba. It cuts across the Palestinian population concentrations in Galilee, the Little Triangle and Negev. It is part of the 'Star' plan concocted by Sharon to break and expropriate Arabs lands, to prevent Israel's return to the 1967 Armistice Line and to provide housing for Russian immigrants in Arab areas in Israel. All these activities are contrary to international law. Property of 'Absentee' (i.e. expelled) owners should not be fragmented or sold to Jews anywhere in the world. It should remain in custody as the property of all those to whom the (Palestinians') Right to Return applies. In order to prevent this plain unabashed robbery of property-in-custody, the UN should send a commission to Israel. Bodies such as the UN Palestine Solidarity Committee, and the Arab League, and last but least the PLO should press for its formation. The mandate for this commission could be:

To determine and document the present status of Palestinian land (Israel minus Jewish land in 1948). .
    To obtain copies of all records of Palestinian land kept by ILA. (The Purchase, Ownership and registration Division and the Information Division, Database)? .
    To recommend to the UN the appointment of a Custodian of Palestinian Land and to propose measures to prevent its unlawful disposition.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    cactuspete1, there was a time when I would have pointed out the flaws in your facts and reasoning, but over the years I have learned that willful ignorance is close enough kin to stupid that both not fixable.

There was a cactuspete who posted here back in 2004. He seemed to have right pretty good sense. You ain't him are you?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Dont Know. I still know what is actually going on in the world and the Zionists are not our nor anyone elses friend. If you support Israel fine. Me personally I think they stink and use the US as puppets to grab all the Arab land they can get.

Funny how the world is now up in arms about how they attacked those ships. Of course in many peoples minds "Might makes right" but not in this case.

It is really no difference in how the US murdered the Natives of this land to steal their land. But then you get the same old Rhetoric, "well that was then and this is now" BS. Still dont make it right.

Show me where the Jews had this land before they stole it. Whats that, you cant???
  • Options
    partisanpartisan Member Posts: 6,414
    edited November -1
    cactuspete1, there was a time when I would have pointed out the flaws in your facts and reasoning, but over the years I have learned that willful ignorance is close enough kin to stupid that both not fixable.

There was a cactuspete who posted here back in 2004. He seemed to have right pretty good sense. You ain't him are you?

+1
  • Options
    mrseatlemrseatle Member Posts: 15,467 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Txs
    quote:Originally posted by mrseatle
    It's been passed down verbally.....from someone who simply made it up and chose to falsely attribute it to Jesus.

In truth, it's nowhere in the Bible.

Maybe not in your king james bible... I read The Jerusalem Bible.

There is but one Race of Man.
  • Options
    gruntledgruntled Member Posts: 8,218 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC

Very ignorant indeed. The size of their country has shrank significantly from what it once was...and what was agreed upon by the "world body".

I cringe at using the word "ignorant". I will simply say you are badly misinformed. All you have to do is look up the map of what the United Nations allowed for the partition of Palistine in 1948.

It's very odd to me that they cry so much about people WANTING to eliminate the state of Isreal while at the same time they HAVE eliminated the state of Palistine.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Come on, you people calling me ignorant, show me who owned this land before the Zionists came in and stole it. Whats that, You cant. then who is stupid here? What was the name of this land before the Jews proclaimed it to be Israel? It damn sure wasnt Israel.
  • Options
    KSUmarksmanKSUmarksman Member Posts: 10,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by ECC

once Rome controlled most of Europe and parts of Africa, should Italy have a claim to those lands?

yeah in ancient times Israel was huge (for the size of the known world then), they lost the land, too bad so sad. Like I said, why doesn't the UN revive the Roman Empire while they are at it (at US taxpayer expense of course) [:o)]

while we're at it, let's drive the muslims out of africa and re-establish a poly-theistic Egypt
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...The Palestinians and their supporters can snivel, whine and blow themselves and innocients up all they want, Israel is not ever going to call the Palestinians up and say..."we're packed and leaving now, you'll find the keys to Israel on the desk..."...[;)]
  • Options
    DRP-AZDRP-AZ Member Posts: 2,318 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think those who want to whine that Israel "steals" land (meaning that they kept a TINY portion of the land they took IN WARS WHICH THEY DID NOT START BUT DAMN SURE FINISHED should shut their pie holes...then take their house deed and go find the tribe who "owned the land" before Euros got here and give it to them.

Ya wanna talk the Leftist talk, then walk the walk.

So-called "palestinians" are the trailer-trash of the already muslim trash world (demonic cult is spot-on). Nobody wants them because they are more useful as a tool to injure the Jew.

Whereever I stand, I stand with Israel. They've produced more great things for mankind, in 60 years, than any raghead ever has...and their "mighty civilization" shot it's wad about 800 years ago when they were pushed out of Spain by El Cid.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DRP-AZ
    I think those who want to whine that Israel "steals" land (meaning that they kept a TINY portion of the land they took IN WARS WHICH THEY DID NOT START BUT DAMN SURE FINISHED should shut their pie holes...
    Each time Israel is invaded, Israel gets bigger. I have explained that to God knows how many neo-Nazis and haven't convinced one yet. They still think they, or their Muslim surrogates can do it. It simply isn't worth the trouble anymore.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Whereever I stand, I stand with Israel. They've produced more great things for mankind, in 60 years, than any raghead ever has...and their "mighty civilization" shot it's wad about 800 years ago when they were pushed out of Spain by El Cid.

You might want to read some history before making such a stupid statement..

Abu Ali al-Hussain Ibn Abdallah Ibn Sina, universally known
    as Avicinna (980-1037), alone wrote 246 books, including
    Kitab-al Shifa (The Book of Healing) consisting of 20 volumes and Al-
    Qanun fit Tibb (The Canons of Medicine) . The Qanun was the chief
    guide for medical science in the West from the twelfth to the
    seventeenth century. Dr. William Osler, who wrote The Evolution of
    Modern Science, remarks "The Qanun has remained a medical Bible for
    a longer period than any other work". Containing over
    a million words, it surveyed the entire medical knowledge available
    from ancient and Muslim sources, and including his own original
    contributions.

Ibn Sina's original contributions included such advances
    such as recognition of the contagious nature of phtisis and
    tuberculosis; distribution of diseases by water and soil and the
    interaction between psychology and health. Also, the book described
    over 760 drugs and became the most authentic of its era. Ibn Sina
    was also the first to describe meningitis and made rich contributions
    to anatomy, gynaecology and child health.

This interest in medicine went back to the time of
    the Prophet (SAW), who once said that there
    existed a cure for every disease. With this spirit there were
    hospitals and clinics built all over the Muslim world, the earliest
    built in 707 by Caliph Walid ibn Abd a-Malik in Damascus.
    Muslims made many advances such as the idea of circulation of
    blood and quarantine and the foundation of the first apothecary shops
    and the earliest school of pharmacy.

Hunayn ibn Ishaq, a philosopher and physician made advances
    in Medicine, Physics, Mathematics, Astronomy Veterinary
    Science, and Ophthalmology. He was the head of the famous school of
    translators founded by Caliph Mamun at Baghdad and wrote the first
    systematic text book on opthamology.

Abu Bakr Muhammad ibn Zakariya al-Razi (865-925 AD) , known
    as Rhazes, was one of the most prolific Muslim doctors and
    probably second only to Ibn Sina in his accomplishments. He was born
    at Ray, Iran and became a student of Hunayn ibn Ishaq and later a
    student of Ali ibn Rabban. He wrote over 200 books, including Kitab
    al-Mansuri, ten volumes on Greek medicine, and al-Hawi, an
    encyclopedia of medicine in 20 volumes. In al-Hawi, he
    included each medical subject's information available from Greek and
    Arab sources and then added his own remarks based on his experience
    and views. He classified substances as vegetable, animal or mineral
    while other alchemists divided them into "bodies", "souls" and
    "spirits".

Al-Razi was first placed in charge of the first Royal
    Hospital at Ray, from where he soon moved to a similar
    position in Baghdad where he remained the head of its famous
    Muqtadari Hospital for a long time. He found a treatment for kidney
    and bladder stones, and explained the nature of various infectious
    diseases. He also conducted research on smallpox and
    measles and was the first to introduce the use of alcohol for medical
    purposes. A unique feature to his medical system was
    that he greatly favored cure through correct and regulated food
    intake. This was combined with his emphasis on the influence of
    psychological factors on health. He also tried proposed remedies
    first on animals in order to evaluate their effects and side
    effects. He was also an expert surgeon and the first to use opium
    for anesthesia.

Another great physician who soon followed was al-Razi was
    Abul Qasim al-Zahrawi (963-1013 AD) who is known as Albucasis
    to the West. A famous surgeon in his time, at the court of Caliph
    al- Hakam II , students and patients flocked to him from the Muslim
    world and Europe. He wrote the medical encyclopedia al-Tasrif li man
    ajaz an-il-talif, which contained 30 sections of surgical knowledge
    and illustrations of 200 surgical instruments, most of which he
    designed himself. The Encyclopedia was not only a standard for
    physicians, but even five centuries later it was being used as the
    standard textbook on surgery in universities in Europe.
    He also performed many delicate operations such as Cesareans and was
    also the first to use silk thread for stitching wounds.

Al-Idrisi was born in Cordova, Spain in 1099. His major
    contribution was in medicinal plants which he described in
    many books, such as Kitab al-Jami-li-Sifat Ashtat al-Nabatat. He
    collected plans and data not reported earlier and added this to the
    subject of botany. From him a large number of new drugs from plants
    with their evaluations became available to medical practitioners.
    Al-Idrisi also made original contributions to topography, as related
    to economics, physical factors and cultural aspects. He wrote
    geographical encyclopedias, the largest called Rawd-Unnas wa Nuzhalat
    Nafs (Pleasure of Men and Delight of Souls). Al-Idrisi
    also wrote on the subjects of fauna, zoology and threapeutical
    aspects. His work was soon translated into Latin and his books on
    geography especially remained popular in the east and west for
    several centuries.

Working in the field of botany as well was abu Muhammad Ibn
    al-Baitar, also from Spain. He was one of the greatest
    scientists of Muslim Spain and one of the greatest botanists and
    pharmacists of the Middle Ages. He went on many traveling
    expeditions to collect plants as far as Africa and Asia Minor. He
    wrote Kitab al-Jami al-Adiwaya al-Mufrada, one of the greatest
    botanical compilations dealing with medicinal plants in Arabic The
    encyclopedia was made of over 1,400 items, many of which were not
    known before. The book referred to the works of 150 authors, mostly
    Arabic and quoted about 20 early Greek scientists. It was translated
    into Latin and published as late as 1758.

Ibn al-Baitars works were characterized by observation,
    analysis and classification and exerted a profound influence
    on Eastern as well as Western botany and medicine. Even though many
    of his works were translated and published late in the western
    languages, many earlier scientists had studied various parts of the
    book and made several references to it.

At the same time as these advances in medicine were being
    made, the Muslims produced some of the most outstanding
    Mathematicians. Muhammad ibn Musa al-Khwarizmi, born in 780 A.D.,
    was the founder of modern Algebra. He developed sine, cosine and
    trigonometrical tables, which were later translated to the West. His
    book on algebra Hisab al-Jabr waal-Muqabalah (The Calculation of
    Integration and Equation) was used until the 16th century as the
    principal textbook of European universities. In it he
    writes that given an equation, collecting the unknowns in one side of
    the equation is called al-Jabr and collecting the knowns in the other
    side of the equation is called al- Mukabalah. He also described six
    basic types of equations: nx=m , x^2=nx , x^2=m , m+x^2 =nx, m+nx
    +x^2 and x^2=m+nx. He also solved the particular equation
    x^2+21=10x using geometrical arguments.

Al-Khawarizmi also helped introduce Arabic numerals, the
    decimal position system, and the concept of zero. Algebra
    and Algorithm are in fact corruption's of his work and name.
    Interestingly, this first every book on algebra included many
    examples from the Islamic inheritance laws and how they could be
    solved using algebra. Under al-Mamun the caliph of the time, he with
    some others were the first to map the globe.

In the field of Algebra the Muslims continued with Thabit Ibn
    Qurra's more general equations solved by geometrical
    arguments. In 901, Abu Kamil, called "the Egyptian calculator", did
    some work on algebra in which he established rules for manipulating
    algebraic expressions. He also proved various laws such as
    ax*bx-abx^2, a(bx)=(ab)x and (10-x)(10-x)=100+x^2-20x (Mirza, p124).
    Around 1000, Abu Bakr Al-Karaji, in his book The Marvelous discussed
    higher order equations such as fourth and fifth order equations,
    combing geometry and arithmetic. Al-Samawal
    established the power law x^nx^n=x^(m+n) in 1180 in his work The
    Shining which is just one of his 85 books. He also worked on
    performing multiplication of algebraic expressions involving terms
    with different powers and division of polynomials. Abu
    Yunus proved the famous identity cos(a)cos(b)={cos(a+b)+cos(a-b)}/2
    and used spherical trigonometry to set formulas to computer prayer
    times. Al-Biruni also used spherical trigonometry to find the
    direction of Mecca or any other city on the globe.

Another outstanding mathematician was Ghiyath al-Din al
    Kashani of the late fourteenth century. He worked on the
    theory of numbers and techniques of computations. In 1424, he
    computed a value of 2pi to sixteen decimal digits of accuracy using
    an approximation of the circle by 805306368 side polygon. One of his
    most important works was Miftah elHussab or The Calculators' Key, in
    it he described an algorithm for finding the fifth root of any
    number. The book was used in Persian schools until the seventeenth
    century. Later in his life he moved to Samarkand at the request of
    the then ruler to help direct a new scientific school and observatory
    and conduct research with other scholars of the time. Kashani also
    wrote on how to approximate sin(1) by solving a cubic equation
    accurately.

Umar Khayyam known to the west as only a poet actually also
    was an excellent mathematician. He criticized Euclid's
    theorems, evolved a methodology for the solution of third degree
    equations, and did research in the field of binomials and their
    coefficients.

Abu Wafa Muhammad al-Buzanji was born in Buzjan, Nishapur in
    940 A. D. He became a great mathematician and astronomer at
    Baghdad and died in 997 A.D. Al-Buzanji's main contribution lies in
    several branches of mathematics, in geometry and trigonometry
    especially. In geometry he contributed to a solution of geometrical
    problems with opening of the compass, construction of a square
    equivalent to other squares, regular polyhedra, construction of
    regular hectagon taking for its side of the equilateral triangle
    inscribed in the same circle, constructions of parabola by points and
    geometrical solution of the equations x4=a and x4+ax3=b.

Al-Buzanji's contribution to the development of trigonometry
    was also extensive. He was the first to show the generality
    of the sine theorem relative to spherical triangles. He developed a
    new method of constructing sine tables, the value of sin 30` being
    correct to the eight decimal place. He also developed relations for
    sine(a+b) and the formula: 2 sin2 (a/2) = 1 -cos a and sin a = 2 sin
    (a/2) cos (a/2). In addition he studied tangent and
    calculated tables for them. He introduced the secant and cosecant
    for the first time. He wrote a large number of books on mathematics
    and other subjects, most of which have been lost or exist in modified
    forms. He also wrote rich commentaries on Euclid, Diophanatos and
    al-Khwarizmi. A sizable part of today's trigonometry can be traced
    back to him.

Abu Abdullah al-Battani (862-929 A.D.) was a son of a
    scientist and also a famous astronomer, mathematician and
    astrologer. He is often considered one of the greatest astronomists
    of Islam. His career of 42 years included a number of important
    discoveries, including the accurate determination of the solar year
    as 365 days, 5 hours, 46 minutes, and 24 seconds, which is very close
    to modern estimates. He also determined with accuracy
    the obliquity of the ecliptic, the length of the seasons and the true
    and mean orbit of the sun. He proved that in contrast to Ptolemy,
    the variation of the apparent angular diameter of the sun and the
    possibility of annular eclipses. His observations of lunar and solar
    eclipses were used by Dunthorne in 1749 to determine the secular
    acceleration of motion of the moon.

In mathematics, al-Battani was the first to replace the use
    of Greekchords by sines and the first to develop the concept
    of cotangent and furnished their table in degrees. He wrote a number
    of books on astronomy and trigonometry. His most famous book was his
    astronomical treatise with tables which was translated into Latin in
    the 12th century, called De Sceinta Stellerum De numeris Stellerum et
    Motibus. This was extremely influential in Europe until the
    Renaissance, with translations available in several languages.
    His original discoveries in both astronomy and
    trigonometry were of great consequence in the development of those
    sciences.

In the related field of Physics, Abu al-Fath Abd al-Rahman
    al-Khazini studied mechanics and hydrostats and wrote books
    on physics and astronomy. Al-Biruni, a geographer, chronologist,
    mathematician, astronomer, was also a physicist. His Elements of
    Astrology remained a textbook for centuries and he also wrote on
    specific gravity, and developed formulas to determine absolute and
    specific weights of all objects.

Abu al-Hassan al Haitham (965-1039 AD) was one of the most
    eminent physicists, whose contribution to optics and the
    scientific method were great. Originally from Basra, he went to
    Egypt where he was asked to find ways of controlling the flood of the
    Nile. Being unsuccessful in this, he feigned madness until the death
    of Caliph al-Hakim. He also traveled to Spain and during this time
    also had time for his scientific pursuits. He wrote treatises such
    as Kital al-Manzir on light, worked with mirrors and lenses,
    reflection, refraction, and magnifying and burning glasses.
    He discussed the propagation of light and colors, optic
    illusions and opposed the view of Euclid and Ptolemy that the eye
    sent out visual rays. From studying motion, he discovered the
    principle of inertia.

He contradicted Ptolemy's and Euclid's theory of vision that
    objects are seen by rays of light emanating from the eyes.
    According to Haitham, the rays originated in the object of vision
    and not in the eye. Through this kind of extensive research on
    optics, he has been considered the father of modern Optics. Roger
    Bacon and all medieval Western writers on optics based their work
    largely on his Opticae Thesaurus and it even influenced Leonardo da
    Vinci, Johann Kepler and Newton.. Haitham also studied
    the phenomena of sunrise and sunset and explained rainbows through
    the principle of reflection. He was known for the
    earliest use of the camera obscura as well.

Al-Kindi (d. 873 AD) considered the first philosopher of the
    Arabs, also contributed to Physics , Optics, reflection of
    light, specific weights, tides and metallurgy.

Muslims also made discoveries in Chemistry by discovering
    many new substances such as potash, nitrate of silver,
    corrosive sublimate and nitrate and sulfuric acid as well as
    improving methods for evaporation, filtration, sublimation,
    calcination, melting, distillation, and crystallization.
    Jabir, otherwise known as the father of Arab alchemy
    contributed in the fields of Pharmacology and Toxicology.

Al-Asma'i (740-882 AD) was a philologist who contributed to
    Zoology, Botany and Animal Husbandry. Other
    Muslim botanists described plants in detail, medicinal herbs,
    physiology of plants and wrote books on horses, camels, sheep, birds,
    the history of bees and locusts, the effect of climate on the
    behavior of animals and men. Also working on the subject
    of Botany, Suri al- Dimashqi researched plants around Damascus and
    Lebanon at different stages of growth.

In the field of geography, Ibn Majid invented the compass.
    The Muslims traversed the Indian, Atlantic and
    Pacific Ocean as well as sailing around the African continent, in
    their trading with India, Iran and Greece. They wrote such books as
    Akhbar al-Hind (Reports on India), Akhbar al-Sin (Reports on China)
    and Ajib al-Hind (Curiosities of India). Sulaiman
    Al-Makri wrote of his travels in Al-budat and other books. Abu
    al-Hasan al-Masudi, a historian and scientist, traveled the world
    journeying from Persia, Central Asia, India, the Near East,
    Madagascar and the China Sea. He wrote his encyclopedic volume on
    his travels which included history, cosmology and geography.

Al-Biruni was the first known writer to identify certain
    geological facts, such as the formation of sedimentary rocks
    and the great geological changes that happened in the past. He was
    also the founder of geodesy and wrote and improved upon the methods
    of measuring longitudes, latitudes, heights of mountains and the
    diameter of the earth. He also wrote on biological evolution.

Of the many scientists in the field of astronomy, Al-Sufi
    helped build a famous observatory under the Buwayh sultan
    Sharaf-al-Dawlah. He prepared charts of the heavens with magnitudes
    and was the first to mark the nebula of Andromeda in his atlas.
    Al-Zarqali from al-Andalus invented the astrolabe and
    measured the rate of motion. He also constructed
    astronomical instruments and built a water clock.

Jabir ibn Aflah was a Spanish Arab who criticized Ptolemy's
    heliocentric theory of planetary motion. He designed the
    first portable celestial sphere to explain and measure the movements
    of celestial objects and led the way for spherical trigonometry.
    Al-Bitruji developed a new theory of stellar movements.
    Names of many constellations, words like zenith and
    nadir and even names of craters of the moon all go back to the works
    of Muslim scholars of this time.

We can see that these Islamic sciences had a great impact
    upon both the Western world and also the two major
    civilizations east of the Islamic world, India and China. Without
    the Islamic scientists and their work, the development of science in
    these civilizations would have been different. Between
    the eleventh and thirteenth centuries the major works of Islamic
    scientists were translated into Latin in Spain, Sicily and Italy.
    Muslim scientists like Ibn Sina and al-Razi became household names in
    the West. Islamic medicine led the way for European medicine.

In the field of mathematics the works of al-Khwarazmi and
    others were taught in the Western universities for centuries.
    Astronomical tables written in the West were based
    upon the work of Muslims before them. Treatises on algebra that were
    written were mostly based on the work of Khayyam. Works in chemistry
    written in Latin used an extensive Arabic vocabulary because there
    was no Latin vocabulary in this field.

Many of these scientists were also great philosophers, such
    as Ibn Sina and al-Razi. Ibn Sina initially began studying
    logic, from there he studied physics and metaphysics and was the
    first to develop a complete philosophical system in Arabic.
    Ibn Sina's philosophical encyclopedia Kitab al- Shifa was a
    monumental work, embodying a vast field of knowledge from philosophy
    to science. He classified the entire field as follows: theoretical
    knowledge; physics, mathematics, and metaphysics; ethics, economics
    and politics. His philosophy synthesized Aristotelian tradition,
    Neoplatonic influences and Muslim theology. Besides al-Shifa his
    well-known treatises in philosophy are al-Najat and Isharat.

Al-Razi's contribution as a philosopher was also well known.
    The basic elements in his philosophical system were the
    Creator, the spirit, matter, space and time. He discussed their
    characteristics in detail and his concepts of space and time as
    constituting a continuum. His philosophical views were, however,
    criticized by a number of other Muslim scholars of the era.

During the time of Harun al-Rashid (786-809) the Muslims
    built a library which contained both originals and
    translations of almost any then known scientific work in Sanskrit,
    Persian and Greek. His son, Caliph al-Mamun continued the tradition
    of philosophy and science and established in Baghdad his Bayt
    al-Hikmah (House of Wisdom), a library and academy.
    Here the objective was to collect all scientific works, translate
    them into Arabic and copy and bind them into books to preserve them.
    No doubt much of the knowledge of the Greeks and others was preserved
    in this way.

The greatest figure in Islamic philosophy is held to be Imam
    al-Ghazali, who was a jurist, theologian, philosopher and
    mystic. Born in 1058 in Khorasan, he came to have a high standard of
    scholarship in religion and philosophy and gained an appointment as a
    professor at the Nizamiyah University, which was one of the most
    reputed institutions of learning at the time. Muslim philosophers of
    his time had been following and developing many of the viewpoints of
    Greek philosophy, including Neoplatonic philosophy, which led to
    conflict with some Islamic teachings. Also at this time
    the Sufi's began introducing heretical beliefs like avoiding
    observances of obligatory prayers and other duties of Islam. Ghazali
    sought to show the faults in both these trends.

In philosophy, Ghazali upheld the approach of mathematics and
    exact sciences as essentially correct, but he adopted the
    techniques of Aristotelian logic and the Neoplatonic procedqres and
    used these as tools to show the flaws in the then prevalent
    Aristotelianism and excessive rationalism.. In contrast to some of
    the Muslim philosophers like Farabi, he portrayed the inability of
    reason to comprehend the absolute and the infinite. Reason could not
    transcend the finite and was limited to the observation of the
    relative, he argued. Also, several Muslim philosophers had the
    opinion that the universe was finite in space but infinite in time.
    Ghazali argued that infinite time was related to infinite space. He
    was able to create a balance between religion and reason.

Ghazali wrote many books including Tuhafut al-Falasifa (The
    Incoherence of the Philosophers) and Ihya al-Ulum al-Islamia
    (The Revival of the Islamic Sciences). Ghazali's influence was deep.
    His theological doctrines penetrated Europe and influenced Jewish and
    Christian Scholasticism and Thomas Aquinas.

Other Muslims also wrote extensively on Creation, God,
    Aristotelian thought, logic and developed systems of
    jurisprudence and law. During this period especially, Islamic
    philosophy was active in Spain and Morocco. These included
    Ibn Bajjah who wrote Tadbir al-mutawahhid (Regimen of the Solitary)
    where he discussed the perfect society built upon the inner
    perfection of individuals within the society. Ibn Tufayl, a
    physician and philosopher, followed with Hayy al Yaqzan (Living Son
    of the Awake).

Another great philosopher was Ibn Rushd, the Qadi of Cordova,
    a jurist, and interpreter of the Shair'ah. Ibn Rushd was a
    rationalist and wrote about religion and philosophy. In his book
    Kitab Fasl al- Makal, he wrote about the creation of the world,
    Divine knowledge of particular things, and the future of the human
    soul. He also wrote commentaries on Aristotle, to such an
    extent that in the West he was known as "The Commentator" during the
    Western Middle Ages and the Renaissance. He wrote an
    answer to Al-Ghazali's works and wrote the Tahafut al tahafut
    (Incoherence of the Incoherence). Ibn Rushd's influence on Medieval
    and Renaissance European history is found to be greater than that of
    his influence on the Islamic world.

Ibn Khaldun's (1332-1395) main contribution lies in
    philosophy of history and sociology. He wanted to write a
    world history aimed at analyzing historical events. The first volume
    was known as the Muqaddimah . This monumental work identified
    psychological, economic, environmental and social facts that
    contributed to the advancement of human civilizations and the
    currents of history as opposed to just the political context of
    earlier writers.

In this context, he analyzed the dynamics of group
    relationships and showed how group feelings, al-'Asabiyya,
    give rise to the ascent of a new civilization and political power and
    how, later on , its diffusion into a more general civilization
    invited the beginning of a still new 'Asabiyya in its pure form. He
    identified an almost rhythmic repetition of rise and fall in human
    civilization and analyzed factors contributing to it. His
    contribution to history is marked by the fact that, unlike most
    earlier writers who interpreted history through the political
    context, he emphasized environmental, sociological, psychological and
  • Options
    COLTCOLT Member Posts: 12,637 ******
    edited November -1
    ...The Palestinians, more specifically Yasser Arafat, have recieved BILLIONS if not TRILLIONS from the world community and land from Israel (land for peace), and yet Palestinians live in abject poverty at best, thanks to their glorious leadership.

Enough money has been donated and that monies STOLEN by present and past Palestinian leaders to have built a thriving modern Palestine with a modern infrastructure without rival, yet all they have to show for all the money is a third world poop hole...at best.

...Why? Because Yasser and his partners in crime decided to pocket the money and inrich themslves and said "screw my/our people", Arafat and his buddies did and the Palestinian people smiled the entire time buying into the hate rhetoric.
    Obviously too stoopid AND unwilling to figure they are and were being fed a constant diet of bull snot, for DECADES.
    At some point the PEOPLE need to wise up, doesn't appear they will anytime soon.

While pocketing money intended for the Palestinian people, Arafat and his cronies also wasted money to help foment hate against Israel, massive arms purchases, all the while blaming Israel for all their problems, convienant cover for Arafat and his buddies, disastrous for the Palestinian people.

...Until and IF the Palestinian people get a clue, they'll continue to live in a sewer. Israel aint going nowhere.

As Golda Meir once said..."We will have peace with the Arabs when they love their children more than they hate us"...pretty much sums it up...[;)]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    cactuspete.
    If we post the accomplishments of the ancient Greeks, the modern Jews or Germans we would shut down the server with thousands of pages of contributions to mankind.

Let us examine your beloved Palestinians for one second.

The name is from the Latin and was given to the land by Emperor Hadrian to insult the Jews.
    It referred to no particular people at that time but Palestinian is Latin for Philistine and the name means "Invader to the land" as in does not belong there, does not have a legal claim to it.
    Has a nice definition doesn't it?

In fact these modern Palestinians do not realize they call themselves invaders that do not belong there and worshipers of stone idols.
    That also gives cause to a chuckle, don't you think?

Now, as for land not belonging to people the ship that was boarded is from Turkey.
    The land Turkey is mostly Greek (The eastern part is Kurdis) and was Greek from before Troy until 1922 far longer than either Arabs or Jews can lay claim to Israel/Palestine so just so you are not a complete and total hypocrite I would like you to denounce the Turks here on this forum for the stolen land they wrongly posses.

The capital of Greece is not Athens, BTW, it is Constantinople.

I could go on discussing the fact the English are really Germans and point out all over the world how most places are inhabited by people that took the land from others.
    But, as you have proven time and time again: It is fine for others to take someone's land including the people of Gaza, the invaders that do not belong there but, but. When Jews do it, it is wrong and only when Jews do it or you would be calling out the Turks, the English and all the others who sometime in the past have been the stronger.

Again, your argument is you hate Jews and think they do not have the same rights as others.
    You therefore are a supporter of Apartheid
    Now, isn't that just too funny?[:D]

Wulfmann
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    Otto von Bismarck
  • Options
    edited November -1
    To be fair to the baby murdering son-of-a-*, Yasser Arafat, it appears he considered his homeland to be France more than Palestine.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Wulfmann, let's not forget the contributions of John Moses Browning.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by DRP-AZ
    I think those who want to whine that Israel "steals" land (meaning that they kept a TINY portion of the land they took IN WARS WHICH THEY DID NOT START BUT DAMN SURE FINISHED should shut their pie holes...
    Each time Israel is invaded, Israel gets bigger. I have explained that to God knows how many neo-Nazis and haven't convinced one yet. They still think they, or their Muslim surrogates can do it. It simply isn't worth the trouble anymore.

That's the old trick of Adolf Hitler. Repeat a lie enough times until people believe it.
    Israel has instigated almost every war. For example in 1967 Israel attacked Egypt, the United States, Syria & Jordan. Go through all the other wars & in almost every case you will find the same.

(Do we have a spell checker here? I need it.)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by gruntled
    For example in 1967 Isreal attacked Egypt, the United States, Syria & Jordan.
    Now that's funny right there. It's even funnier 'cause I think you believe that poop.
  • Options
    Ford 23Ford 23 Member Posts: 3,129
    edited November -1
    quote:quote:

Now that's funny right there. It's even funnier 'cause I think you believe that poop

I'm really not going to get into this thing you guys have going. My suggestion is look up USS Liberty June 1967. Kind of think that is an attack on the US, if it isn't be damn if I know what an attack is.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    WulfMann "Thank you for your upholding my position that the land occupied by the Zionist Jews never belonged to them. They stole it. and are continueing to do so.

I dont hate jews, you ASSume to much, I dislike aggression be it from a Jew or whoever, I dont think of Zionists as the typical Jew either. They are as bad as any Muslim extremist. Religion is the reason behind all of the bloodshed and we all know it.

Again you use that "that was then" BS. It still isnt right.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I never said it did not belong to the Jews.
    It most certainly does belong to them. Exactly how much I am not sure but at leas as much and a bit more than they have now.
    I do not want to get the thread locked so I won't say who absolutely gave them this land but he certainly did.
    It absolutely does not belong to the Palestinians and even there name definition proclaims that meaning invaders that do not belong in the land.
    As a matter of fact while you lobby on behalf of your terrorist brothers please remember the majority of the modern land of Palestine has been annexed by Jordon.
    I don't see you crying out for the land stealing Jordanians to give it back.
    Like I said, you prove gain only Jews have no rights under the laws of Cactuspete the Jew hater.

Please state your opinion on the land (Now known as Turkey) stolen from the Greeks or was that OK being it wasn't Jews taking the land?

Wulfmann
    3YUCmbB.jpg
    Otto von Bismarck
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Now that's funny right there. It's even funnier 'cause I think you believe that poop.

Don't believe me. Look it up on official Israeli web sites. They are proud of it.
  • Options
    kimikimi Member Posts: 44,723 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I remember it, but I'm not sure that it got much national or international attention. The big focus of the media was on the six-day war.

June 1993, Page 19

This Month in History
    The Assault on the USS Liberty Still Covered Up After 26 Years

By James M. Ennes Jr.

Twenty-six years have passed since that clear day on June 8, 1967 when Israel attacked the USS Liberty with aircraft and torpedo boats, killing 34 young men and wounding 171. The attack in international waters followed over nine hours of close surveillance. Israeli pilots circled the ship at low level 13 times on eight different occasions before attacking. Radio operators in Spain, Lebanon, Germany and aboard the ship itself all heard the pilots reporting to their headquarters that this was an American ship. They attacked anyway. And when the ship failed to sink, the Israeli government concocted an elaborate story to cover the crime.

There is no question that this attack on a U.S. Navy ship was deliberate. This was a coordinated effort involving air, sea, headquarters and commando forces attacking over a long period. It was not the "few rounds of misdirected fire" that Israel would have the world believe. Worse, the Israeli excuse is a gross and detailed fabrication that disagrees entirely with the eyewitness recollections of survivors. Key American leaders call the attack deliberate. More important, eyewitness participants from the Israeli side have told survivors that they knew they were attacking an American ship.

Israeli Pilot Speaks Up

Fifteen years after the attack, an Israeli pilot approached Liberty survivors and then held extensive interviews with former Congressman Paul N. (Pete) McCloskey about his role. According to this senior Israeli lead pilot, he recognized the Liberty as American immediately, so informed his headquarters, and was told to ignore the American flag and continue his attack. He refused to do so and returned to base, where he was arrested.

Later, a dual-citizen Israeli major told survivors that he was in an Israeli war room where he heard that pilot's radio report. The attacking pilots and everyone in the Israeli war room knew that they were attacking an American ship, the major said. He recanted the statement only after he received threatening phone calls from Israel.

The pilot's protests also were heard by radio monitors in the U.S. Embassy in Lebanon. Then-U.S. Ambassador to Lebanon Dwight Porter has confirmed this. Porter told his story to syndicated columnists Rowland Evans and Robert Novak and offered to submit to further questioning by authorities. Unfortunately, no one in the U.S. government has any interest in hearing these first-person accounts of Israeli treachery.

Key members of the Lyndon Johnson administration have long agreed that this attack was no accident. Perhaps most outspoken is former Chairman of the Joint Chiefs of Staff Admiral Thomas Moorer. "I can never accept the claim that this was a mistaken attack," he insists.

Former Secretary of State Dean Rusk is equally outspoken, calling the attack deliberate in press and radio interviews. Similarly strong language comes from top leaders of the Central Intelligence Agency, National Security Agency (some of whose personnel were among the victims), National Security Council, and from presidential advisers such as Clark Clifford, Joseph Califano and Lucius Battle.

A top-secret analysis of Israel's excuse conducted by the Department of State found Israel's story to be untrue. Yet Israel and its defenders continue to stand by their claim that the attack was a "tragic accident" in which Israel mistook the most modern electronic surveillance vessel in the world for a rusted-out 40-year-old Egyptian horse transport.

Despite the evidence, no U.S. administration has ever found the courage to ever found the courage to defy the Israeli lobby by publicly demanding a proper accounting from Israel.

How Does Congress React to These Complaints?

Most members of Congress respond to inquiries about the Liberty with seemingly sympathetic promises to "investigate." Weeks or months later they write again to report their "findings": "The Navy investigated in 1967 and found no evidence that the attack was deliberate," they say." Israel apologized, calling the attack a tragic case of misidentification, and paid damages for loss of life, injuries and property damage. The matter is closed.

The fact is, however, that the Navy's "investigation" examined only the quality of the crew's training, the adequacy of communications and the performance of the crew under fire. The Navy was forbidden to examine Israeli culpability and Navy investigators refused to allow testimony showing that the attack was deliberate or that Israel's excuse was untrue.

The Navy blocked all testimony about Israeli actions.

Instead of determining whether the attack was deliberate, the Navy blocked all testimony about Israeli actions. No survivor was permitted to describe the close in machine-gun fire that continued for 40 minutes after Israel claims all firing stopped. No survivor was allowed to talk about the life rafts the Israeli torpedo men machine-gunned in the water. No survivor was permitted to challenge defects and fabrications in Israel's story. Even my eyewitness testimony as officer-of-the deck was withheld from the official record. No evidence of Israeli culpability was "found" because no such testimony was allowed. To survivors, this was not an investigation. It was a cover-up.

Congress Goes Through the Motions

Occasionally a member of Congress will seem to probe a bit deeper, as Ted Kennedy once did. In response to requests, Kennedy asked Liberty survivors and others for input,which his staff then "studied" for more than a year.

Kennedy asked no questions, conducted no interviews, and showed no curiosity about the many discrepancies in Israel's story. Then Kennedy reported his "findings" in a letter to survivors. Carefully avoiding the circumstances of the attack, Kennedy's letter deplored the "tragic circumstances and loss of life" and declared that the facts about the Liberty must be uncovered "to the maximum extent humanly possible."

That letter, however, represented Kennedy's maximum effort. Appeals to Kennedy for some real help go unanswered.

The Quest Goes On

The best forum in the '90s for this story and related stories of the Middle East may well be electronic mail, the complex of computer and electronic mail systems that now span the globe.

For instance, the USS Liberty and theMiddle East are hot topics in the "Prodigy interactive computer service" run by Sears and IBM. With over 2 million members, Prodigy's "Israel" forums guarantee some lively and often bitter debates.

Unfortunately, the playing field often seems uneven. The cover-up side heavily outnumbers its critics, and is allowed tactics rarely tolerated from others. Criticism of Israeli policies is seen as "attacks on the Jewish homeland." Pro-Israel debaters charge that Israel's critics are "disciples of hate," and "pathological haters of Israel and all things Jewish."

The language gets worse. Prodigy allows Israel's critics to be called "sodomists," and "derriere bussing anti-Semites." The Washington Report on Middle East Affairs, which prints an update on progress toward a congressional investigation every year on the June anniversary of the tragedy, comes in for special vitriol. The magazine is described almost daily as I a hate rag." Yet Prodigy's censors often reject even mild and factual rebuttals of such charges as "insulting."

Despite a near media blackout, and such invective directed at publications that defy it, Americans, do continue to support the USS Liberty and its survivors' association. Late last year the Veterans of Foreign Wars Post 560 in Zimmerman, Minnesota, raised over $12,000 to create a rest stop and picnic area on donated land near a major highway as a memorial to the men who died on the Liberty. This makes the 29th public memorial to the USS Liberty.

The memorial area and an inscribed granite stone were appropriately dedicated in a ceremony attended by survivors, VFW members, Mayor Randy Hanson, and Liberty's heroic Congressional Medal of Honor-winning skipper, Captain William McGonagle, among others.

Inspired by community support, members of Post 560 are now telling the USS Liberty story to every VFW post in Minnesota. Member Stan Wuolle tells us that after they cover all of Minnesota, they will start on Wisconsin and the Dakotas.

In New York, meanwhile, Korean War veteran John Everts learned about the attack just last year and was similarly moved. Everts inspired two Korean vets groups in which he is active, "The Chosin Few" and "The Korean War Veterans" Kivlehan Chapter, to write more than 100 letters to Congress seeking the investigation that survivors mill are denied.

To date, no member of Congress has risked re-election chances by agreeing publicly to Evert's request. No one really expected that to happen. But efforts like these help members of Congress and the American public remember that Israel attacked the USS Liberty, deliberately and then lied about it. Sooner or later, Americans will insist that their government and their representatives in Congress find out why.

James Ennes retired from the Navy in 1978 as a lieutenant commander after 27 years of enlisted and commissioned service. He was a lieutenant on the bridge of the USS Liberty on the day of the attack. His book on the subject, Assault on the Liberty (Random House, 1980), is a "Notable Naval Book" selection of the U. S. Naval Institute and was "editors' choice" when reviewed in The Washington Post. Copies of the book are available from the American Educational Trust, publisher of this magazine, at $25.00 each.

SIDEBAR

About James Ennes' Assault on the Liberty

"I've never read a more graphic depiction of war and its effects at sea ... an insider's book by an honest participant."

-Author Seymour Hersh

"If this book received more attention, U.S. policies in the Middle East might be better balanced and more successful."

-Former U.S. Senator Adlai E. Stevenson, Jr.

"Searing heat and terrible noise came suddenly from everywhere. Heat came first, and it was heat-not cannon fire-that Caused me to turn away. An explosion tossed our gunners high in the air-spinning, broken, like rag dolls. We were being pounded by a deadly barrage of aircraft cannon and rocket fire.

"A solid blanket of force threw me against A railing. My arm held me up while the attacker passed overhead, followed by a loud swoosh, then silence. I seemed to be the only one left standing as the jet disappeared astern of us. Around me, scattered about carelessly, men squirmed helplessly, like wounded animals-wide-eyed, terrified, not understanding what had happened."

-From Assault on the Liberty

http://www.washington-report.org/backissues/0693/9306019.htm
    What's next?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Don't believe me. Look it up on official Israeli web sites. They are proud of it.
    Oh, I knew you were referring to USS Liberty, but if you think that translates into Israel simultaneously invaded Egypt, Syria & Jordan, you're a little more than half a bubble off center.

One of the several differences I see between thee and me is I don't try to dream up excuses for the Israelis.
  • Options
    wittynbearwittynbear Member Posts: 4,518
    edited November -1
    We should get together with Israel and kill every single muslim on this earth. Then they stay over there in Israel, we stay here in the US and neither one us us has to worry about those terrorist basterds ever again. Problem solved, but no one has the balls to do it.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,019 ******
    edited November -1
    I like Israel.

I don't like the fanatical musloons.

Some of you are insulting one another, which is not allowed.