In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Actions

songdogsongdog Member Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
Can someone give me some guidance on what catagory to look under to find actions? I have tried "gun parts" but can't find anything. I am specifically looking for an action that is suitable for a 375 H&H project. Thanks.

Jerry

Comments

• Options
    songdogsongdog Member Posts: 355 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    How do I go about getting an action. I am wanting a Remington 700 action for a 22-250. I just want the action though and not all of the other stuff with it. What should I expect to pay new or used for a good action? IS there any thing that I should look for specifically or stay away from?Thanks,songdog
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,026 ******
    edited November -1
    Brownell's has Remington 700 actions and barrelled actions. www.brownells.com They have to go through a FFL though.About 3 years ago, I lucked onto a heck of a clearance sale at Wal Mart. Remington 700s for $240 each. Same with Ruger 77s and Savage 110s. Yes, I bought all they had, and no, I don't have them anymore. You will probably pay that much or more for an action.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!