In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Has anybody seen these?

RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
I bought a license at a gun shop yesterday. It's a Florida license to hunt Terrorist, It's good till the year 2050, no bag limit and you don't have to tag. It cost $2.00. I wish I knew how to scan and post, it looks good. I also bought a couple boxes of Winchester 9mm Win-Clean. Never tried them before and now I'm getting a bad feeling about them but don't know why.
Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.

Comments

• SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ruger9r,I'm too lazy to do a search this morning.What's Win-clean?Sometime instead of fouling,cleans?
  • idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's a type of Winchester ammo that fires with less fouling. It's generally just as cheap as PMC and I fire it at the range back home when I break out my 686.
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ruger, the licenses must be from a nation-wide source. I've seen them at several gun shows in the Northeast since mid-December.[This message has been edited by Iconoclast (edited 02-17-2002).]
  • Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    That Win-Clean ammo is ok stuff, fairly accurate and it does foul less. I never had a prob with it, what's your concern??
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
    edited November -1
    Win-Clean ammo is lead-free. No lead exposed in the bullet, and no lead compounds in the primer. Its prinicipal purpose is for firing on indoor ranges that have less than adequate ventilation.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!