In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

"No Sales to California"

stagecoach1stagecoach1 Member Posts: 95 ✭✭
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
"No Sales to California" -- I am getting increasingly irritated when I find a nice firearm I am interested in bidding on, only to find that the seller won't sell to California. It is as if I am the one who is at fault for our crazy laws. I am a member of the California Rifle and Pistol Association, and the NRA. I am a gun owner just like all of you sellers. I am tired of being treated like a second class citizen. You should be supportive of potential buyers IN California who have to battle the crazy laws EVERYDAY! To refer to me a citizen of "The People's Republic of California" and to refuse to do business with me is insulting. I will not purchase ANYTHING from gunbroker.com until they add a search category that says, "WILL Sell to our NRA Brothers in ALL States." In the mean time, laugh to yourself over your degrading comments and enjoy hanging on to your unsold firearms while you eliminate a large market of devoted and frustrated potential gun purchasers.

Comments