In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

wee bit of irony (attn Nunn)

Henry0ReillyHenry0Reilly Member Posts: 10,878 ✭✭✭
edited January 2004 in General Discussion
I had one of David's uplifting c/p posts open and wanted to go straight to check 'my auctions'. I clicked on the link in our kind moderator's signature and discovered that it doesn't work, it has a comma tagged onto the end.

And while I have your attention, Dave, are poofed posts gone for good or do they still exist on GB servers? I ask because I started a thread (topic # 58005) asking advice and someone added a ditry poem and got it poofed while there were several replies I hadn't read.

avitar.jpg
Semper Fi

Remember Ruby Ridge.

Experience is the best teacher and usually charges accordingly.
I used to recruit for the NRA until they sold us down the river (again!) in Heller v. DC. See my auctions (if any) under username henryreilly

Comments

• Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,018 ******
    edited November -1
    Once a post is gone, it is gone.

At least I have never been able to find one again.

I don't know what the problem with the link is. I will check.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net