In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Giveaway (K98 Rifle) WINNER!!!!!!!

HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
edited May 2010 in General Discussion
K98 Mauser Giveaway

As promised, I will hold a giveaway of a WWII K98 rifle (CR eligible) upon reaching 40,000 posts.

David Nunn has graciously agreed to pick the lucky winner for us at the end of the entry period (when I reach 40,025 posts).

The rifle is a Russian Capture, mixed parts, and was manufactured in 1935, so it has the Weimar stamp instead of the Nazi eagles. The stock has a Nazi eagle on it (see photo).

Entry eligibility: Be a registered member of the Gunbroker forums since March 1, 2008.

I'll also pick up the cost of shipping the rifle and will need a FFL. If you have a CRFFL, I'll accept that; otherwise, the rifle must to be shipped to an FFL who will accept it (and who will send a copy of his FFL to me). Photos of the actual K98 are:

P1020141.JPG
P1020144.JPG
P1020142.JPG

Winner is responsible for ensuring the rifle is checked by a competent gunsmith before firing and that it is in a safe condition.

For the name of the winner, see the last post on this thread.

nunn

Comments