In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Poofed AGAIN???????

bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
What happened to my post about the "illegal" getting shot in TX? Anyone?

"Been around the world and seen that only stupid people are breeding.The cretins cloning and feeding,and I don't even own a T.V."---Harvey Danger

Comments

• wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
    edited November -1
    Hey BigT. Sounds like you're batting "0".[;)] [8D]

Steve

ag00612_.gifsun_setting.gif
    Fight Crime, Shoot First
  • rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    It's been poofed to make room for more touchy feely posts [:D][:p][:o)]

aliens.jpg
  • bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oh. Well,in that case,how about a group hug? [:I]

"Been around the world and seen that only stupid people are breeding.The cretins cloning and feeding,and I don't even own a T.V."---Harvey Danger
  • wizard78wizard78 Member Posts: 3,144
    edited November -1
    Any pictures of your Texas hunt? [8D]

Steve

ag00612_.gifsun_setting.gif
    Fight Crime, Shoot First
  • Queen of SwordsQueen of Swords Member Posts: 14,355
    edited November -1
    ewwwww.ain't huggin no one in this group.......gaaakkkkkkkk![xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(][xx(]quote:Originally posted by bigt7mm
    Oh. Well,in that case,how about a group hug? [:I]

"Great spirits have always found violent opposition from mediocrities. The latter cannot understand it that the former does not submit to hereditary predjudices, but honestly and courageously uses his intelligence." - Albert E.

On my tombstone:"Keep you eyes on the road, your hands upon the wheel..."the Lizard King
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    We should ban all censorship.

OXOXO

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • bigt7mmbigt7mm Member Posts: 4,705 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wizard, we got some great pics and even better video. Gotta get 'em back from my brother and I'll post some. Had a great time!

rcrxs,what happened?

• nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,063 ******
    edited November -1
    Too many epithets.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net