In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Diabetics and low carb dieters!!!

dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Try the new low carb ice cream at Braums. 8 to 12 grams of carbs per pint, sweetened with Splenda, tastes like real ice cream, and comes in at least 5 flavors. Great stuff!

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif

Comments

• crims40crims40 Member Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What is a Braums? [?]

denny the diabetic
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Go here,

http://www.braums.com/

or here,

http://www.braums.com/StoreLocator.asp

They have a pull down that will locate a store in your area if there is one. They are only in Texas, Oklahoma, Arkansas, Missouri, and Kansas.

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,063 ******
    edited November -1
    Heff, you may have to explain. Braum's is a regional outfit.

Great ice cream and milk.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They don't have any stores in Illinois, figures. I've been lookin for a good ice cream too. All these no sugar added ones have at least 15 or more grams per serving, which is usually 1/2 cup. My gal bought me Kemps but it still has 16g per serving plus 4g sugar and 5g sugar alcohol.

Only the strong survive!!!!!
  • taco413taco413 Member Posts: 2,504 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    They don't have any stores in Illinois, figures. I've been lookin for a good ice cream too. All these no sugar added ones have at least 15 or more grams per serving, which is usually 1/2 cup. My gal bought me Kemps but it still has 16g per serving plus 4g sugar and 5g sugar alcohol.

Only the strong survive!!!!!
  • groundhog devastationgroundhog devastation Member Posts: 4,495
    edited November -1
    Wendy brought home a half-gallon from either Winn-Dixie or Kroger that was made with the Splenda stuff and it was decent ice cream! I'd go check out the box, BUT, it was good enough that it's all gone!! Hope she gets some more today! GHD
  • crims40crims40 Member Posts: 1,107 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks....but I guess I'm out of luck in California. [V]
  • sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by crims40
    What is a Braums? [?]

denny the diabetic

I think he hung with Bach and Behtoven(sp)...

,,,[^]sod

cyclone.gifdemandbeeftag.jpg
  • interstatepawnllcinterstatepawnllc Member Posts: 9,390
    edited November -1
    Now Larry, you KNOW that was Brahm silly!!

JC

Ted Kennedy's breath has killed more people than my car.
  • nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,063 ******
    edited November -1
    Danny, I hope I never get the diabetes. My favorite store bought ice cream is Blue Bell Homemade Vanilla.

Blue Bell is a Texas thing.

SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com the best gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net