In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Anyone heared about the new Colt forum

WIN-COLTWIN-COLT Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
Colt now has a new discussion forum that will be a great site for colt rifles, 1911's, revolvers or any Colt info. Check it out it is brand new. Here is the link. www.unitedforums.com

Comments

• twinstwins Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Nice to see you post again WIN-COLT. I still got the 30 rounders.
  • WIN-COLTWIN-COLT Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Good to hear from you to Chris. Have you checked out the united forums there are many other popular forums as well as Colt there. I think that we will all enjoy a specialized point of view.
  • JudgeColtJudgeColt Member Posts: 1,790 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have been aware of these forums for quite sometime. However, look at the number of posts. The Colt site has less than 200 members since opening. "Colt rifles" has about 10 posts. It is days or sometimes longer between posts. The site is getting no support so I do not know how long it will last.
  • WIN-COLTWIN-COLT Member Posts: 60 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    JudgeColt................I respect your coments alot. Word of mouth will make a big difference coming from you. I would love to see this site make it. I tell everyone about it. There is many sites there for many brand names of guns.
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I can't open the AK47 Forum.Can anybody else?
    Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
  • kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Howdy there WIN!I guess I might just have to hop over there once in a while to stir the pot
    Here's a thought: Let's make criminals responsible for their crimes ... ...Not blame society and the tools they use!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.