In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

knovum

woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
edited December 2002 in General Discussion
Got a little package in my mail today. Your timing was perfect, the recent weather change has my arthritic knee acting up. Thank You.

Woods

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the Blue Wonder Cleaner sample. I'm going to try it out tonight. Will report back later.

Woods
  • Options
    paboogerpabooger Member Posts: 13,953
    edited November -1
    Woods: Let me know if it works, My arthritus has been killing me the last month, Ill try anything. If it helps you let me know and Ill buy some from him.

kilroy.gif
    PaBooger was here!
    pa.gif
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Pa;
    I posted this at ten minutes to three and sprayed the stuff on just minutes before posting. My knee has been at it's worst since yesterday. Within an hour I was almost pain free. I have a feeling if I spray it again it will be completely gone. This is good stuff!!

Ken;
    Thanks again. Muscle Wonder is awesome. I also have asthma and can't take ibuprofin because it triggers attacks. It's good to know there is something I can use for arthritus relief.

Woods
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,279 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got mine today thanks a lot knovum
  • Options
    WEASEL-88WEASEL-88 Member Posts: 998 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Got mine today also, thanks.

Too Old To Fight,Too Lazy To Run!
  • Options
    poolshotpoolshot Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I got mine today also. I will be trying it
    tonight. Thanks Ken. I have my stick all
    chalked up. See you in Feb.
  • Options
    kgnovumkgnovum Member Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well I'm glad they got to you quickly as we were a little late getting them out because of the Hoildays. Also, I'm even happier that Muscle Wonder is helping woodsrunner's knee! I'm waiting to hear how it works for the rest of you and poolshot - get ready - I've been practicing!! (But that doesn't mean much - I'm still not doin' too great!)
  • Options
    charlieccharliec Member Posts: 269 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mine arrived today also. By the way, how's it goin' with the XD. Lookin' at one myself. Thanks again.

Chuck

I still miss the EX, but my aim IS improving.
  • Options
    kgnovumkgnovum Member Posts: 594 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Charliec - Glad you received your MW Spray! I've only shot the XD-40 one time (100 rounds) and I like it a lot. It operated perfectly and I like how it handles. I will be at the range again on Wednesday with my kids prepping for a Saturday deer hunt and will shoot it again then after we finish with the rifles and do a round of sporting clays. I need to learn how to shoot handguns properly and then I could give better reports!? Soon, I'll be taking some lessons...
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ken,
    My sample arrived yesterday also ... Hopefully it will help out my Dad with some occasional back pains!

Thanks!

===========================
    Chance favors the prepared mind
    kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.