In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

NICS,,,,,, No Delay Today ! ! !

sodbustersodbuster Member Posts: 2,305 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
I went out and bought an AR10T today,,,No Delay!!! I was outta' there in 15 minutes!!! I've been delayed everytime for the last 7 or 8 purchases,,,,We'll see how I do when the Varminter gets in,,,,,If this is a trend and not just a "get lucky one time" thing, it'll make my year!!! Anybody else's luck change since Ashcroft put the new guidelines into effect???

Comments

• badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A CHL holder doesn't need an NICS check. Just another good reason to get one.
    PC=BS
  • YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some people are delayed all the time and some arn't. One customer of mine is always delayed. No matter what he is buying.
  • YankeeClipperYankeeClipper Member Posts: 669 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Some people are delayed all the time and some arn't. One customer of mine is always delayed. No matter what he is buying.
  • kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,858 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sounds like an great excuse to go buy another gun ... "But Honey, I needed it to check out the new NICS guidelines ..."
    Here's a thought: Let's make criminals responsible for their crimes ... ...Not blame society and the tools they use!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com [This message has been edited by kimberkid (edited 02-16-2002).]
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.