In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Kimberkid

badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
Hey Kimberkid,

Who's that little cutie in your mugshot? She's precious! Good work, son.

Save, research, then buy the best.Join the NRA, NOW!Teach them young, teach them safe, teach them forever, but most of all, teach them to VOTE!

Comments

• badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yo won. Send me some info. Don

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
    edited November -1
    Tony
    When is GM going to make the Tahoe's more fuel efficient?
    I really like them, but, can't live with 14-17 mpg. I do about 40,000 miles a year and with that mileage I'd be pushing $8,000/yr just for gas.
    Hope all is well with the family.
    M
    edited November -1
    The books went out in the mail today. Enjoy. Don

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
    edited November -1
    Another awesome firearm (set) for sale!!Item #2988273Are you liquidating your assets or just trying to get $$ for the next big thing?!G36
    Gun Control Disarms Victims, NOT Criminals
    edited November -1
    I have looked high and low for magazines for a Kimber Ultra Carry CDII. Do you know anyone who sells the things? Thanks
    PC=BS
    edited November -1
    Do you know if the Colt .45 7 round magazines will work in the Kimber Ultra Carery CDP? Thanks.
    edited November -1
    You always seem quick to someones aid,was hoping you could answer a question.By the way those are some sweet looking AR's you've got there!I've heard and read that on ar's like mineColt CAR 3 cr6724 Elite that guns with stainless barrels are best broken in with a fire/cleaning schedule.Like shoot 1,clean,shoot 2 rounds,clean,this up to 5,then do that 5 times,something like that up to around 50 rounds.Any thoughts?I've got maybe two more months till I can shoot it,I've got time.
    edited November -1
    Would you mind posting a few more pictures of your dog Penny? Just seeing that adorable little thing makes me laugh and brightens my day.[;)]

signew.JPG

"The light that burns twice as bright burns half as long..."
    edited November -1
    Was surfing today and found a shop that had a Kimber Stainless Target Series 1 for $639.95. Didn't know if you would want the info. Just let me know.

dusty

"Practice is the best of all instructors."

Publilius Syrus
    edited November -1
    i received the AR-15 latch today
    thanks fot the giveaway and a chance to win
    now to put it on and go try it out this weekend.
    edited November -1
    Call me, I lost your number!

topcat1.jpg Don't "F" with kitty!! unamerican.gif
    edited November -1
    Please read my reply to your post on Pa's smoking thread. Sorry for any confusion my satire caused.

spiny
    'not all who wander are lost'
    edited November -1
    Did you see this estate sale listed at Lecompton on 11/3/01? Many guns and knives. www.billfair.com
    edited November -1
    Thanks for replying in the SL8 thread at 'Ask the Experts'. I go to shoot (iron sights) an SL8 a few weeks back. It is an accurate gun (and loud). I am considering a purchase. Can you give me any information on what you scoped it with? HK product? Other? If other, did you mount to the rail?
    edited November -1
    Where can I get the black folder plastic for my SL8 like your pic in Mateos "I went a little nuts" thread? I have an SL8 with the PC grey factory stock I wouldn't mind making the conversion on.
    P9150008.jpg

ALL AMERICAN INFIDEL
    edited November -1
    Hey kimberkid, if you had your pick of just one Kimber, what model would it be? Looking to try one and would like your oppinion. Thanks.

Ron
    edited November -1
    When are you going to post another picture of that precious little Abby! I'll bet she's growing like a weed![:D]

She is a beautiful little girl who's going to be a beautiful young lady. You'll have to beat the boys away from the door with a baseball bat when you come home from work![}:)]

Give her a hung for me![;)]

Danny

How you doin'!
    wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif

bumpersticker.gif

If the Army and the Navy
    Ever look on Heaven's scenes;
    They will find the streets are guarded by
    UNITED STATES MARINES!
    edited November -1
    Just to satisfy my curiosity I went through the members list to see who and when the oldest recorded member was.

You are with a 8/29/1999 date.

So congrats to you Sir, for whatever it is worth.[:)] Can you apprise us youngsters what things were like when you were the only member on this forum? Who the heck did you talk to? What was it like? Imagine this forum with but one member.

There were 2 other members with dates just 2 days later...Aglore and Captkirk3@dslextreme.com. What a triad.[:D] Ya'll could really whoop it up then.
  • kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm almost 100% sure they will fit but will stick out the bottom of the stock ... that is the "oher" reason I went with the Pro-Carry instead of the Ultra, standard length 7 & 8 round mags will fit it. McCormick and other makers have a 7 short rounder that will fit flush.
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.