In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Great New Exercise Program

nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,058 ******
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
In recent weeks I've developed a routine to help strengthen the muscles in my arms and shoulders, and I thought that I would share it with you. I start by standing outside behind the house and, with a 5 pound potato sack in each hand, extend my arms straight out to my sides and hold them there as long as I can. After a few weeks I moved up to 10 pound potato sacks, and then, a few weeks later, 50 pound potato sacks. I finally got to where I could lift a 100 pound potato sack in each hand and hold my arms straight out for more than a full minute! Next, I started putting a few potatoes in the sacks, but I would caution you not to overdo it at this level.
Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!

Comments