In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

TV series "Six Feet Under"

v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Any comments from watchers of this series?

Comments

• Options
    boeboeboeboe Member Posts: 3,331
    edited November -1
    More liberal BS, that about wraps it up for my take.

To err is human, to moo is bovine.
  • Options
    LowriderLowrider Member Posts: 6,587
    edited November -1
    I watched the first few episodes but the homo action was too much for me. The ol' lady still watches it, so I go out in the garage and play with my toys.

Lord Lowrider the LoquaciousMember:Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets She was only a fisherman's daughter,But when she saw my rod she reeled.
  • Options
    CS8161CS8161 Member Posts: 13,595 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I think I'd enjoy it if they didn't have the homosexual storyline. Is it really necessary??? When those two "guys" start swapping spit, I gotta change the channel!

Chris8161
    Admit nothing, deny everything, demand proof!
  • Options
    ADfreeADfree Member Posts: 188 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I agree that without all the queer scenes it would be a good show. I still watch it though. I just start reading a magazine when it gets gay.
  • Options
    buddybbuddyb Member Posts: 5,249 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    It's not just that TV show with all the gays,it seems there is a lot of that on the tube now.
  • Options
    Hans GrueberHans Grueber Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I've never seen the show. Is it on HBO?, We don't get HBO where I live. Where I'm from HBO still means heavy body odor.
    -Hans
  • Options
    PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I love it. Some really funny lines when old man Fisher shows up.

The Almighty Himself Entrusted the Future of All Living Creatures to a Wooden Boat.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -"Audemus jura nostra defendere"