In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

top end

travelortravelor Member Posts: 442 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
O.K. Heres one I don't recall seeing....

What is the most you ever spent on a gun. What kind was it, and did you ever shoot it? And better yet, was it your favorite?

Of coarse, mine was/is an AR15 pre-ban Colt.....started out at 1400.00, but with all of the goodies, is well over 2500.00 now, not including the extra uppers. And yes it is my favorite, and yes, I shoot it as often as I can....

keep lots of extra uppers for your ar..you can change often enough to keep the thing from over heating...what ever caliber fits the moment..~Secret Select Society of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets~

Comments

• Options
    PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Twenty Two hundred bucks! And this was mid 1970's bucks. L. C. Smith Crown Grade 12 ga w/32" bbls. Beautiful

The Almighty Himself Entrusted the Future of All Living Creatures to a Wooden Boat.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -"Audemus jura nostra defendere"