In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

HE DID IT ANYWAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

PelicanPelican Member Posts: 1,061 ✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Can you believe this guy:i'm sorry i have no FFL my brother has one but hes away but i can send the money but won't send it to me wiff out the FFL will so i guess i'm sorry cuz i have no FFL but if we can make a deal please let me know soon thank uThe idiot bid on and won it anyway. After I told him I would not ship without an FFL and it says in the ad must go to FFL!

Comments

• Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What a duffus! I wonder if it was Scott!!!
  • Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He spells like a homie from the 'hood. Gangbanger maybe?
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Mister Pelerican youmeen you ant gonna send it to me??????????????? Seriously I was going to follow that one and thought about bidding but had to go away.Rosie, a day late and a dollar short
  • Options
    edited November -1
    To tell the truth I just gave him a "D". I mean, he did offer to complete the deal. Hey, part of his email is: gangstaRosie: I relisted. 3590990 if you want to watch it.I did email GB and send them copies of the email the guy and I sent back and forth. They really aught to cancel his ability to bid. I was gonna see about contacting the second high bidder but decided against it. I've had folks do that to me and I always wonder if they was using a shill to run it up. Will just run it again and maybe if he is interested he can get it cheaper this time.
    The Almighty Himself Entrusted the Future of All Living Creatures to a Wooden Boat.- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -"Audemus jura nostra defendere"
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Pelican! I just took a look see and theres a guy who has one at a buy now price of $200.00 Maybe you should hang on to it for a while!![This message has been edited by Rosie (edited 04-06-2002).]
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******
    edited November -1
    I had one like that a couple of weeks ago, Mr. Pelican!Fellow sent me $50 for a cheapie .25 pistol. No FFL. He knew he had to send a FFL but he didn't. I told him I had the payment and will ship as soon as the FFL arrives. No answer.Cannot leave feedback as this was not on the auction site.I figure the $50 is a gift for me and a cheap lesson for him. He probably figures it the same way since he hasn't asked for his money back.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Visit www.gunbroker.com, the premier gun auction site on the Net! Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Pelican, you have mail.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Nunn: This guy has to be result of some long term inbreeding.Rosie: Nah, gonna go ahead and sell. Like I tell folk's in the store, "This ain't no museum, this crap's fer sale"7mm: I left the shop. Let me see if'n I can get it thru the gulftel website.