In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Favorite dates

SawzSawz Member Posts: 6,049
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Whats you and your spouses/Girl/Boyfreinds favorite thing to do when you you go out?

My favorite is to go during the day and do some exploring or sight seeing, animal watching, Indian Ruin/ Pictograph or Petroglyph touring, Im single so im always looking for new Ideas

PS the boyfriends is of course for the female persuasions

(Not necessarily. This is a multi-cultural board, you know.)

"Respect your Tools"
"Freedom is not Free"

Edited by - nunn on 04/29/2002 22:17:34

Comments

• Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    After bing married for almost 14 years our idea of a date is instead of goin to Walmart, we leave the kids with the grandparents and go to the mall. While there we make fun of the teenagers and there goofy lookin cloths and messed up hair, then we go to the food court and have lunch. We finish up our date by taking a cruise to the top of the parking garage and if noones lookin.......................!

Before we was married our dates was simple, have her drunk uncle sell us a six pack of Gennesse, grab the spotlight and go lookin for deer. After that was done we went 4x4'n to the favorite hangouts to see what the buds was up to and get some more beer. BTW, the only way anybody ever got to our parties was to have a BIG 4x4 'cause we had 'em where da law couldnt get us!

Edited by - 7mm nut on 04/29/2002 22:47:29
  • Options
    imadorkimadork Member Posts: 147 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can't beat the classic: go to dinner at the Olive Garden, and hit up an open mike night or improv comedy troupe somewhere. You and your date both laugh, it's a great time. It beats pumping lead into empty beer cans...
  • Options
    mcneely77mcneely77 Member Posts: 411 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My wife and I used to go to dinner and then bowling or a movie. Bowling is good for a first date, you can't talk during a movie.
    After a while we started going two hours into Chicago to see the Cubs and sight see around town. Neither of us were city folk. The city was kind of exciting. I proposed to her during the 7th inning stretch at Wrigley Field. Ryan Sandberg was singing when I got down on one knee. She said yes and the Cubs won 12 to 5 against the Phillies. We have gone back to the Cubs on the 18 of June ever since, if they are home. We already have our tickets for this year.

Do not mistake my kindness for weakness.

IALEFI, ASLET, NRA, and proud owner of a pair of S&W revolvers.
  • Options
    BullzeyesDadBullzeyesDad Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Not much time for hanky panky spanky when your raisin kids and a dog.
    But a gunshow and a hotdog usually puts a smile on her face.
    Bulldaddy
  • Options
    BullzeyesDadBullzeyesDad Member Posts: 64 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Oops. forgotto mention as long as I take her shoppin for crap we dont need. lol
    Bulldaddy
  • Options
    gunpaqgunpaq Member Posts: 4,607 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Going for a ride. Going out on a weekend night to a diner then hitting the farmers market, etc., or just entertaining at the Gunpaq Hotel & Resort.

Pack slow, fall stable, pull high, hit dead center.
  • Options
    agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    Jump in the boat and head up river to her favorite King Salmon hideout.

AlleninAlaska aglore@gci.net

How would you rather die, 10,000 foot pounds of muzzle energy in the BUTT or a sharp knife in the HEART?