In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

P3Skyking

scrumpyjackscrumpyjack Member Posts: 5,336 ✭✭✭
edited August 2010 in General Discussion
I think I'm going to try your version of ribs in a crockpot. Did you use the high setting with the ribs at room temp or fridge temp?

James

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    You must be one of the most sotafter brains in the world. How do you find time to chat with us morons? After all you know it aall. Every subject on here is addressed to you. In your oppion we should mind our own biz. I can only hope some day to receive some wisdom from you on a subject such as life or manors. (right)[V]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Hey I have to drive out to Mobile here in a little while, I may swing by your place on my way back to say hello.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I hope I didn't offend you on my nitro thread.

I was...."a little compromised" (read: drunk) when I posted in response to your friendly first response. So: sorry; I didn't mean any ill-will and I appreciate that you took it in stride and didn't fire back.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    How about some more pics of Wileigh?

And maybe an updae on your progress!

Got Guns?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I finally got that P3 video uploaded. It turned out not to be as good as I thought it was but here it is. It runs about 7.5 minutes.

http://smg.photobucket.com/user/JamesRK/media/P3_zpsnzob2psa.mp4.html
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Wrong again! To quote a famous american,[:D]..'I yam what I yam and that's all that I yam'..Molly by golly....have a nice day...B.B.[:D]

Democracy is two wolves and a lamb voting on what to have for lunch. LIBERTY IS A WELL ARMED LAMB CONTESTING THE VOTE.....Benjamin Franklin ...1759
  • Options
    edited November -1
    you have mail

Son if you didn't learn something today, you wasted the whole day. (Jasper N. Lee, my granddaddy)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just noticed your quote about Shakespeare being a red meat eater.

Have you read Robert W. Service?

He's by far my favorite 'red meat eater'.

Most people know him by The Cremation of Sam McGee, but I prefer The Ballad of Pious Pete.

http://www.explorenorth.com/library/service/bl-cheechako6.htm
  • Options
    edited November -1
    on another thread, you said, quote:Al, this is off the subject, but everytime I see your moniker, the first thing I think is "My God, a Bi-gal" You're not the only one. Interstatepawnllc and a few others have mentioned that was their first reaction, as well, in previous posts.

So, for the record, I am a:
    white
    straight
    happily married
    gun-owning
    truck-driving
    conservative (okay, redneck!)
    American
    male

Now.....boys.....get your minds out of the gutter! [:D][:0]

Big Al
  • Options
    edited November -1
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Did you get your shirt?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You have mail.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Welcome back. I figured you've been lurking. Nice to see you post again. SSDD
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I am not ignoring you. I tried to reply to your email and it was returned. I tried to contact you via the email link on the forums and it was returned. I think you need to clean out your inbox.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I was wondering if you remembered a gentleman by the name of Webb, Robert I think, who had a Mexican restaurant and was a mayor of Havelock, N.C.? He was a friend of my dad's and we built a swimming pool at his home around 1975
  • Options
    edited November -1
    P3,
    i noticed on the thread about 8th Air Force sidearms that you said you carried a P38 on missions you flew in p3 Orions. My question is whether it is normal to carry sidearms or any weapons on an intelligence gathering miassion. Would it be different in wartime vs peacetime spying.

What I am really wondering about is the intelligence plane the Chinese forced down back in 2000. Do they carry personal weapons on board such planes?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You have mail and Thanks!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    You said that you wanted to go see Lindsey Stirling perform live. I highly recommend it. I have seen her perform several times while she was going to college at BYU

But you will have a chance to see her this winter. I am going to performance she's putting on in Park City this year in December. Here is the website of all her engagements on her "Warmer In The Winter Tour". She should be performing in a city close enough for you to drive to.

http://www.lindseystirling.com/
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Your conduct on this forum is beneath even my standards. I am trying hard to live in peace with the GB members. I suggest that you also try the path of peace. What have you accomplished with your bitterness, and abrasive attitude? All you are doing is making yourself miserable. Please stop poisoning yourself with hate. Take it from one who has been down that road. You hurt yourself more than anything else. Mellow out pal, you'll feel better.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I just sent you an email.

[:)]
  • Options
    Sav99Sav99 Member Posts: 16,037 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome home P3. [:)]
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    Thanks fellows,
    I've been completely off the web for eight months or so, just got bored with it.

However, with our current election cycle (Alabama Governor) and the lying rhetoric that is flying around, the field is fertile for a few letters to the editor in the Mobile Press.
    I also clicked on GB to see how many had been committed or sentenced. [:D]

Anyway, I do enjoy reading a few of the threads!
  • Options
    JamesRKJamesRK Member Posts: 25,670 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welcome home son. [:)]

You called it right with your prediction about Pawn Stars. Before the first show you said it would be popular, and now they are doing copycat shows.
    The road to hell is paved with COMPROMISE.
  • Options
    dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by JamesRK
    Welcome home son. [:)]

You called it right with your prediction about Pawn Stars. Before the first show you said it would be popular, and now they are doing copycat shows.

LOL,
    Yep, they have one up here in Detroit...
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.
  • Options
    WarbirdsWarbirds Member Posts: 16,839 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Mike!

You haven't missed much around here.

Same old same old.

Im living in Maryland these days and the wife is around 8 months pregnant.

What's new in your neck of the woods?
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by Dave W.
    Hey Mike!

You haven't missed much around here.

Same old same old.

Im living in Maryland these days and the wife is around 8 months pregnant.

What's new in your neck of the woods?

Hello Dave,
    Glad to see you are still around. I gathered from the threads and mods list that not much had changed. BZ on the new commission heading your way. The fleet can always use a new addition!
    I'm hesitant to ask, but how's your dad?

Life is about the same here. I made out pretty good during the oil spill, but one of the local resturants ran out of flounder, snapper, and grouper. Fortunately, we did still have raw oysters, but they came from Texas.
    Mobile Bay is open now and the Gulf will soon follow, so we're getting our good eats again.

I got tickets to the Jimmy Buffett concert in Gulf Shores and it was really good, but 35,000 parrotheads on the beach were a pain in the *.
    The Blue Angels in P'cola on the 4th were as usual, spectacular!

That's the highlights.