In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

oboma in japan,i wish he would say there.

eastbankeastbank Member Posts: 4,215
edited May 2016 in General Discussion
not one word why the japanese were bombed from his mouth, the japanese want to rewrite history leaving what they did to millions out and making the united states look like the aggressor. before we were forced into ww-2 the japanese were killing and enslaving millions of people around the world. the main reason i liked the bombing (tho it was years before i understood it) was my father was on a screening destroyer in the south pacfic that was involved in trying to stop suicide japanese airman from the main fleet and if we had to invade japan it would have cost many U.S. lives, maybe my fathers. he passed on 6-4-07 at the age of 87 and was not sorry the bombs were dropped. my myopic.

Comments

• Options
    spasmcreekspasmcreek Member Posts: 37,724 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    would not be surprised if he APOLOGIZED to them ...even if it was in private....
  • Options
    Smitty500magSmitty500mag Member Posts: 13,603 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Where's the Enola g-a-y when you need her?
  • Options
    edited November -1
    i met tibbets and his navigator years ago at the harrisburg gun show and he did not feel sorry either. i have a picture with both of them with myself and its hanging in my living room for all to see. my myopic,
  • Options
    GrasshopperGrasshopper Member Posts: 16,771 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The way the chicken-in-chief sounded like an apology to me. I can bet my last two dollars I know more about WW-2 than that mofo little knee jerk, slappy azzed *.
  • Options
    1911a1-fan1911a1-fan Member Posts: 51,193 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    COME ON TSUNAMI
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    The Japanese don't like kaffirs.
    Two brutal rapes in Okinawa have been committed by them and the Status of Forces agreement allows the criminals to escape Japanese justice.

They aren't allowed to own property in Japan (no round eyes are), but if you're married to a Japanese national, you can live there and share ownership.

They don't want an apology as much as Obama would like to give them one. They know they would have bombed us with one if they had had it. The Japanese people are far from stupid and are actually one of our most steadfast friends now.
  • Options
    LesWVaLesWVa Member Posts: 10,490 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    He armed Iran with Nukes one day and the next he makes the following statement in Japan.

"We have known the agony of war," Obama wrote in the guest book. "Let us now find the courage, together, to spread peace, and pursue a world without nuclear weapons."

obama-hanging-tweet.jpg
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,179 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Maybe they'll talk him in to Hara Kiri. All the cool people are doing it [:D].

As for the US butting in the Pacific portion of the WWII. I think US wouldn't have stepped foot in Korea and let generations of North Korean mad men run a muck. Or current issues with China. Come to think of it maybe no war in Vietnam either.

If Japan and Germany ran both fronts in USSR there could've been no Cold War or nuke arms race. Figure if the US never dropped the bombs USSR wouldn't have had a clue. Korea, China and a chunk of Russia would be Japanese colonies. With that in mind we might not be in this Muslim poop. Figure no Russia no US Afgan mess. Sure would be a different world.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    mad men do not think like regular people,leaders of germany,japan,russia(germany,s ally up untill 1941) and the rest of the axis leaders. even with no attack on pearl the united states would have been brought into ww-2 soon enough. the two oceans on both sides of the united states were the best defences we had at that time to stop a invasion along with a long and wide country that would have been a nightmare to supply and bring in reinforcments for a prolonged invasion from the axis powers. with out the lend lease programs and no attack on pearl,half of the world would be speaking geman and japanese. mr myopic
  • Options
    nmyersnmyers Member Posts: 16,881 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Apology? Not an apology? Who knows?

I listened to the entire speech ---- carefully. It was just words & phrases strung together incoherently. If submitted as a high school essay, it may have been been graded as a "D", but only because of good punctuation.

The Big Liar's speech really couldn't be translated into English; it certainly defied translation into Japanese. I am sure that the Japanese thought the same thing I did: "WTH is he talking about?" If nothing else, the Japanese are polite in public, so that just pretended that he was an honored guest & smiled & bowed.

Neal

"I think - at a certain point - you have enough money."--- The Big Liar
  • Options
    yoshmysteryoshmyster Member Posts: 21,179 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sure the US would've gotten sucked in to the European theater since folks then had relatives there.

I don't think Philippines was worth going to war. Then again lose the islands then Australia would've been next. After all it was English turf so US would've gone there.

Oh well it ended the way it did and here we are with Muslims running a muck.
  • Options
    chollagardenschollagardens Member Posts: 4,614 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Apologize for dropping the bomb, no. Apologize for Obama being foisted on them, yes.
  • Options
    allen griggsallen griggs Member Posts: 35,275 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He had the temerity to call the Hiroshima bombing evil? What about what the Japs did?
    During the Rape of Nanking 8 years earlier, they killed over 200,000 civilians. Tortured and bayonetted them. Raped many women.

Why didn't the Apologizer in Chief talk to the Emperor about the Bataan Death March?

This guy is such a fool, but he thinks he is the King of the World.
    Very dangerous combination, incompetence and arrogance.
  • Options
    p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by us55840
    quote:Originally posted by Grasshopper
    The way the chicken-in-chief sounded like an apology to me. I can bet my last two dollars I know more about WW-2 than that mofo little knee jerk, slappy azzed *.

Yup, apologized and also bowed to them as well.

POS.

[xx(]

Bowing is no big deal. It's like shaking hands. When you have equal status, both bow to the same level. When one is superior to the other, the subordinate will bow slightly lower than the superior.