In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Looper Movie Review

p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
edited October 2012 in General Discussion
I was not impressed. Bruce Willis, sci-fi, The Fifth Element, all made me want to see it.

Slow going, disjointed, improbable premise, and illogical physics conspired to ruin the movie. The individual actors however delivered a performance far above the script. I won't be having the DVD even if someone offers it for free.
One star for the acting.

On a high note, Rave in Daphne is showing the fifty year restored 1962 Best Picture Lawrence of Arabia on the 4th! One of the few theaters in the country! I bought my ticket today!
I've never seen it on the big screen and can't wait to see the panoramic views of the Nefud crossing and Aqaba attack.
[:D][:p]

Comments

• LaidbackDanLaidbackDan Member Posts: 13,143 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    A shame you can't go back in time and change your mind about going to see it.
  • austin20austin20 Member Posts: 34,829 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan
    [:D][;)]
  • p3skykingp3skyking Member Posts: 25,750
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by LaidbackDan

No regrets. I got to see it AND bought my Lawrence of Arabia ticket. To paraphrase Shakesphere, Tis better to have seen a movie and wreched than to have never seen a movie. Now YOU can benefit from my experience.[;)]