In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Check out #2840162

salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
Make sure you scroll down and look at the pictures.
Happiness is a warm gun

Comments

• Options
    Mr. LoboMr. Lobo Member Posts: 538 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
  • Options
    7mm_ultra_mag_is_king7mm_ultra_mag_is_king Member Posts: 676 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Looks like another "hell fire" clone. They dont work very well and you cannot control the gun when using it, no way to aim because they gun has to float and use recoil to operate the spring that is on the trigger. You can make one for less than $10. Nice knife
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Saxon- Im not complaining.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'd buy almost anything from her.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I don't NEED a big chested blonde just to buy something ... a big chested brunett or redhead will do just fine
    GUN CONTROL: If you're not outraged, you're not paying attention!kimberkid@gunbroker.zzn.com
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    cpermdcpermd Member Posts: 5,273 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Definitely eye catching.cpermd
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    And they would be exceptions to my strict policy against taking house calls.
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Regrettably, as the seller says, the large-busted blond is not an item he has available thru any of his auctions. Shucks! I'd place a bid.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    SaxonPig- Good idea. Maybe the procedes could go to some charity or something.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    robsgunsrobsguns Member Posts: 4,581 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thats a real good idea, tell her a lot of women would like to do that, if they could just find their virginity again.
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
  • Options
    jonkjonk Member Posts: 10,121
    edited November -1
    Heck with the knife, give me the gun and the girl, a desert island, and lots of ammo and food, and I'll be a happy man. Though a good knife WOULD come in handy in such a scenario... seriously though, sex sells. Have you seen the Dillon ads with the girl in them? Or the EAA/Baikal shotgun ads? Or G. Gordon Liddy's calender? No contest, pics with the pretty gal will get more of a look all the time.
    "...hit your enemy in the belly, and kick him when he is down, and boil his prisoners in oil- if you take any- and torture his women and children. Then people will keep clear of you..." -Admiral of the Fleet Lord Fisher, speaking at the Hague Peace Conference in 1899.
  • Options
    RUGERNUT3RUGERNUT3 Member Posts: 247 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There is free shipping when you buy her,..er,the clothespin looking thingy is free when buy the knife and she ships free...oh h$#$ I'm confused.......
    "ANY" EXCUSE IS A GOOD REASON TO BUY "JUST 1 MORE".& VICIE-VERSIE!