In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Help find terrorists

He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 50,958 ✭✭✭✭
edited July 2002 in General Discussion
As you know, The President of the United States, George W. Bush,has asked that all Americans and Canadians unite together in a common cause to root out terrorists hiding in our communities.

Because the Taliban cannot stand nudity and consider it a sin to see a
naked woman that is not one's wife, on Saturday afternoon at 2:00p.m. EST, all North American women are asked to walk out of their house completely naked to help weed out any neighborhood terrorists. Circling your block for one hour is highly recommended for this
anti-terrorist effort.

All men should position themselves in lawn chairs in front of their houses to prove that you think it's OK to see other women nude. Because they do not approve of alcohol, a cold six pack at your side is further proof of your anti-Taliban sentiment.

Names and addresses of non participants should be sent to CIA Headquarters, Langley, Virginia.

The United States of America appreciate your efforts to root out terrorists and applauds your efforts. Please, by all means, send this to your fellow Patriots to ensure 100% participation.

Thank you for your participation,
Bill Clinton, Former President of the United States

A balanced diet is a cookie in each hand

Comments

• Options
    NighthawkNighthawk Member Posts: 12,022 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I read that to and the law mandating it will be enforced!!!!!

That has class,

Best!!

Rugster
  • Options
    offerorofferor Member Posts: 8,625 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Welp, there's my laugh for the day! Got my lawn chair all ready (and I've got some lookers in my apartment complex, too!)!

- Life NRA Member
    "If cowardly & dishonorable men shoot unarmed men with army guns, the evil must be prevented by the penitentiary...and not by general deprivation of constitutional privilege." - Arkansas Supreme Court, 1878
  • Options
    4GodandCountry4GodandCountry Member Posts: 3,968
    edited November -1
    Screw you buddy, my wifes the only one in the neighborhood worth lookin at. The rest are either over weight fat women or old ladies. Either I get to go to a different neighborhood and do my duty or Im out! Call me a fair weather patriot if you must but at least Ill be able to keep my lunch down...

When Clinton left office they gave him a 21 gun salute. Its a damn shame they all missed....
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm with 4G&C on this one. It would take a lot more than a six pack to ensure my participation, although it's been so long since I was blind drunk I'm not sure of the exact amount involved.