In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

T-Bone Delight!

gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
That's it...I could not take it anymore. Cabin fever is at full power!I just got back from the market and had them cut me a fresh extra thick t-bone. It's about 2 inches thick.[:p] My GOD, you should see how fresh and juicy it looks! I don't care if it's 10 below outside I'm grillin! It's a fat steak and a LOADED baked potato for me tonight! I'll feel like a king again standing over my grill with cold beer in hand!

Wish me luck and I'll try to report back tonight on how it went!

Comments

• dcon12dcon12 Member Posts: 32,003 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Has to be payday!

"Right is Right, even is everyone is against it, and wrong is wrong, even if everyone is for it"
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You gotta be kiddin. I just had one minus the cold beer. Of course it was about 55 outside.
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Somebody just hit the lottery . . . . Enjoy!!

I'm so tired of chicken and pork . . . but my Gawd beef prices are so stratospheric, even when it's on sale and has the last day discount, I have to pass. I found one good deal around New Year's and put it in the freezer for one of my favorite recipes only to discover my wife had used it in another dish - and used the chuck I was going to use in that latter dish to make soup. She is no longer allowed to even think of touching any steaks I buy!!!!! Six weeks without a good steak . . . going into severe withdrawal . . . damn, but I am tired of fowl and pork!

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)