In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

off to Boston

headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
for a track meet at Boston University, Ill talk to all you guys tomngiht around 6

We're men. Its our God given right to watch sports and smut" - Al Bundy

Comments

• IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Be sure to shower real well upon re-entering the United States!

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)
  • madmarc0madmarc0 Member Posts: 862 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HEY! We are still part of the USA, not as bad as Cali.

I measured it and cut it twice, and it's still too short!
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    marc0, you and pantera represent the 5% (or less) of the population there with whom I have no quarrel. Part of the United States? I'm sorry, but you flatter the Commonwealth! And, sorrier still, it *IS* worse than the PRK. No FOID there, for example. No 100% firearms registration, either. They don't even have a SJC ruling that one must first jump out the window (second floor as I recall) to protect oneself from an assault by from a home invader before resorting to deadly force. Need I continue? It is so sad to see the womb of American freedoms pushed so far into the slime, but that is the situation. We were going to relocate to coastal NH when we moved, but my wife, in this country only six years, saw all the Mass plates and laid down the law! Just six years' exposure to the Commonwealth's tourists and squatters and she has no desire to be anywhere near there. I didn't even have to say a word.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)