In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

45/100 brass needed

ALASKAN GUIDEALASKAN GUIDE Member Posts: 49 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
I am looking for 45/100 brass new or used in good condition.
THANKS John<{{{><[:D]

Comments

• BufflerBuffler Member Posts: 821 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    www.grafs.com They have Starline brass New for $83.59
    per 100.These folks can help you.Check them out!
    BE SAFE!! Buffler
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guide, Midway also carries this brass. The last time I bought some, the price was somewhat less than that quoted by Buffler, but this may have changed. Decent brass . . . far better than the Bertram junk, not as good as my supply of NOT-FOR-SALE Winchester basic made up for Conn. Ctg. Co.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)
  • warcrobwarcrob Member Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Try Buffalo Arms out of Sandpoint Idaho.

If you ain't got a sense of humor you got no business bein here!
  • FrancFFrancF Member Posts: 35,278 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ballard Rifle co.

gun1.gif
    "If you aim at nothing,
    you will be sure to hit it"
    hsas371x48.gif
    Santa_Cruz.gif
    [img][/img]
  • TYRVRTYRVR Member Posts: 25
    edited November -1
    Sir: I have 100 rounds of Norma .45 Basic cut to 2.6" half is loaded with 483 Gr. Badger "Bore Rider" bullets over 85 Gr.s GOEX Ctg. powder. If interested,post an E-Address. asking price of $125.00
  • IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Guide, the Norma brass is the best you will ever find. If the above material is virgin and the load something you can use, the price is very reasonable and the work has been done for you.

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain)