In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Secret Gunshow Society

instrumentofwarinstrumentofwar Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Hey, does anybody have a "special" site that they check for upcoming gunshows? I'm not looking for one with info on just one state (unless it's alaska), just a site with links to info and dates.

Some people just shouldn't be allowed to breed

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    Just got done checking the NRA's page no luck....

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,004 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IOW, here is one I use:

http://www.gunshows-usa.com/ShowListings.html

The best source I have found is the gunshow magazine, but I don't seem to get were I can get a hold of a copy very often.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thanks he dog, but nothing on Alaska. There HAS to be a site with this info on it, I just don't have the time or patience to sort through all of it (computers are not my best of friends, just a means to an end). I did find one site, don't remember the name, but it had squat. I have heard enough about some HUGE show in Anchorage, from this site and friends who have lived or been stationed in Alaska, to know that it exists. I just keep running into brick walls, and frankly that's starting to hurt.

• Options
    He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,004 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Sorry IOW, I admit I have not looked a lot for shows in Alaska. If it is put on by a gun collectors assn. you might try a web search to see if the assn. has a site, and a page on the show. Other wise I would call some gun shops. Someone will know. Good Luck!
  • Options
    GreenLanternGreenLantern Member Posts: 1,647 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have yet to find a good website for a large listing but anytime the question comes up I always mention Gun List magazine as an alternative. If I renew my subscription that'll be 3/4 of the reason why.
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    NRA publications always has a page showing upcoming shows in each issue...Locally our state association has a web site listing anything in the area.....example... http://www.iowasportsmen.com/Gun shows.htm
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    IoW,

I have several customers in AK - all good people. If you wish to give me your eml address (send to tcg25@hotmail.com), I will forward it to them and with your request.