In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Anyone want to buy a 45mm Anti-Tank Gun?

BullzeyeBullzeye Member Posts: 3,560
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
http://www.interordnance.com/Merchant2/merchant.mv?Screen=*&Store_Code=INTERORDNANCE.com&Product_Code=45mmbw-hs

I wonder if they sell the artillerymen to go with it...

A fine cigar gladdens the soul."Remember, there are only two: The Quick, and the Dead"

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    I remember a fully operational C-47 Flareship was being sold on one of those government auction sites. Something like $3.7 million.

A fine cigar gladdens the soul."Remember, there are only two: The Quick, and the Dead"
  • Options
    KonetKonet Member Posts: 72 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    If they sold cheap ammo for it i would get one.
  • Options
    jastrjastr Member Posts: 463 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I didnt realize that you would be posting a sight! I thought you might have been selling the one Bullzeyes Grandpa used in WW1 or something!

lets all be responsible! shoot a criminal! Remember 0% of firearms pull there own trigger!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    It's a WWII era Russian cannon.

• Options
    blackclouderblackclouder Member Posts: 20 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you read that a te library too?
    black
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    For that price why is it deactivated? I might consider a shooter

IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Talk about the ultimate long range varmint medicine !

Ah, the good old days when one could actually buy some of this stuff live. Have some very fond memories of a friend's Lahti and rather large holes in some quarry walls.