In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

The right age for cussing

ysacresysacres Member Posts: 294 ✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
A 6-year-old and a 4-year-old are upstairs in their bedroom "You knowwhat?" says the 6-year-old."I think it's about time we start cussing." The 4-year-old nods hishead in approval. The 6-year-old continues. "When we go downstairs forbreakfast I'm gonna say "hell" and you say "*." "OK!" The 4 year oldagrees with enthusiasm. Their mother walks into the kitchen and asksthe 6-year-old what he wants for breakfast. "Aw hell, Mom, I guess I'llhave some Cheerios." WHACK! He flies out of his chair, tumbles across thekitchen floor, gets up, and runs upstairs to his room, crying his eyes out,with his mother in hot pursuit, slapping his rear every step. She shouts"You can just stay there till I let you out!" She then comes backdownstairs, looks at the 4-year-old, and asks with a stern voice, "Andwhat do YOU want for breakfast young man?"I don't know," he blubbers, "But you can bet your fat * it won't becheerios"

Comments