In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

See you in Tulsa!

IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
OK, time to pack; taking off 0500 +/- EST for St. Louis then on to OKC on the 1st, returning to Tulsa the 6th. Saxon, db5, 7mm (hopefully) et. al., look forward to meeting you on the 6th!And dano, *puh-lease* keep your head down while I'm gone; I sure would appreciate knowing you are healthy & seeing you back in full-stir mode on my return!

Comments

• Options
    Big Sky RedneckBig Sky Redneck Member Posts: 19,752 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey have fun, looks like my ship has been tied off and I won't be getting to go, me and boss man had a big round today and it looks like my Peterbuilt days are over, man I'm gonna miss that truck!
  • Options
    jo-danjo-dan Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Teak,I'm headed to Tulsa myself, if you have aprearranged meeting time/place, let me knowand I'll show up. If not, have a good tripand take care.jo
  • Options
    beachmaster73beachmaster73 Member Posts: 3,011 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Iconoclast.....Give me a call as you drive by Toledo!!!(Route 80 90) I'll come down to meet you and stand you to dinner!!! Beach P.S. They may be a bunch of Democrats in that town but they make pretty good food..even if they don't like guns! Beach
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    jo-dan & Beach, sorry I didn't check back before I left & so missed you. It was pretty frantic here the last 24 hours before departure. Hopefully next time!