In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

gbeggrow?

IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Did the press arrive safely? My email is bounced when I try to contact you and haven't heard. The UPS web site says the package was delivered, but I've learned not to trust them on this!

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain) ". . . And DemoCraps" (me)

Comments

• IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hello?

"There is nothing lower than the human race - except the French." (Mark Twain) ". . . And DemoCraps" (me)
    edited November -1
    btt

• SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    Iconoclast the last e-mail I sent to Gary was on 2/11, haven't heard from him since. Maybe it's something he's busy with at work, I haven't noticed him posting for awhile.

NRA Life Member ---"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
    edited November -1
    Suspension, he's posted several times since then, including this morning.

• gbeggrowgbeggrow Member Posts: 5,499
    edited November -1
    Iconoclast,

Not sure what the problem could be with my email. We've had some server problems this week so that might be the case. I still have your emails at work. I'll shoot ya and email as soon as I get in the office Friday morning. Thanks.
    edited November -1
    Gary, thanks for the update. I just wanted to confirm it arrived safely and my email messages kept being bounced. Enjoy!