In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

homecoming update

slidder12slidder12 Member Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
well guys we are home,our current war is over,never know were it will take us but we are ported in breamerton naval base and after a day or so i will head home to georgia and enjoy the holidays.....just wanted to say thanks to all the wonderful folks for their support and kind words it really ment alot to me and all my mates who i shared your messages with..hard to believe we are home..seems like we where gonw so long and so much has changed...well merry christmas and god bless america and george bush.......

Comments

• Options
    soopsoop Member Posts: 4,633
    edited November -1
    Welcome home slidder.Thank you for all you have done"over there" and thanks for your updates.Have a merry christmas and a happy new year.
  • Options
    .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ditto to what Soopershot just said! Don't be a stranger now that you're home again.
  • Options
    Matt45Matt45 Member Posts: 3,185
    edited November -1
    Slidder-Welcome ashore! Thanks for job well done.If you're traveling via I-90 at all and are coming through Spokane I'll buy you a barley pop or 6. Drop me a line direct:IRISH300@HOTMAIL.COM
    Reserving my Right to Arm Bears!!!!
  • Options
    .250Savage.250Savage Member Posts: 812 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Slidder;Good job! Well done, soldier. We don't have that dress-wearing raghead yet, but the Taliban is history and isn't coming back. Don't be a stranger now that you're home, hear?Merry Christmas, and a very happy new year! Best of luck, Slidder, and thank you again for your service. You make us all proud.
  • Options
    CAndres35CAndres35 Member Posts: 453 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    WELCOME HOME SLIDDER!!!!!! THANK YOU!!!!!! JOB WELL DONE. ENJOY YOUR SHORE LEAVE. KEEP US POSTED ON YOUR NEXT ASSINGMENT. HOPE YOU GET EVERYTHING YOU WANT FOR CHRISTMAS AS LONG AS IT IS GOOD FOR YOU.....CARL
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Slidder, well come home. Thank you and your shipmates. Well done. Enjoy that richly-deserved leave.