In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Dillon is the KING!

IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
edited February 2002 in General Discussion
I used a single stage press for 25+ years as I didn't wish to invest in a progressive, even though I was loading thousands of rounds a year. Finally decided to bite the bullet & picked up a Dillon roughly two years ago. Used and not as represented in the auction listing . . . needed replacement parts to make it operative. Not much, no charge. Neat. Yesterday I busted part of it. My fault, completely. Called to buy a new part. No charge, even though I specified it was entirely my fault. Now *that* is what I call an unconditional. While the features and quality may not completely justify the premium cost, that no BS guarantee sure does.

Comments

• Options
    hunter280manhunter280man Member Posts: 705
    edited November -1
    Had the same luck with dillon. I explained that it was all my uncles fault that the handle was broke, the gal on the other end just blew it off and said the new one is in the mail "have a nice day" Sir, guess she didn't know me. Just the same they've been real good to me. Their quality may be lacking a bit but the service makes up for it!
    Though I was born to royalty, I was snatched at birth, so treat me as the noble I am!!!
  • Options
    sjc1sjc1 Member Posts: 130
    edited November -1
    RCBS does the same thing. I call once fora part that I broke on my Ammomaster, I alsoasked for some extra spare parts. I receivedthem in three days at no charge. Can't beat that!
  • Options
    sjc1sjc1 Member Posts: 130
    edited November -1
    RCBS does the same thing. I called once fora part that I broke on my Ammomaster, I alsoasked for some extra spare parts. I receivedthem in three days at no charge. Can't beat that!
  • Options
    IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    While I never had an RCBS progressive, my experiences with their customer service were always very good - not *quite* as accomodating, but close. I'd use or endorse either company's products in a heartbeat . . . well, most of them, any way . . . don't like the design or question the usefulness of a few things.