In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Passport Follow-up

instrumentofwarinstrumentofwar Member Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited March 2002 in General Discussion
Hey all, thatks for the help. Mamma got in monday morning to get all the paperwork finished and was back with her pictures that afternoon. She got the expedited service, yes a bit more money but deffinetly worth it! Passport should get to her in 10 business days (7 now). Also, I can't remember who posted the topic on low airfare, but thanks. Apparently after March 21st the airlines jack up their prices for summer travel. She's coming over on the 28th So much for some dirt cheap tickets costing around $400-$600, I got sticker shock when I started checking around. The average suddenly went up to about 4G's. I remembered the post though and went back to check, got the link to Orbitz, and found one for $774. I missed it at the time but the operator said they should be back down in a week or so....guess I'm gambling. Thanks again for all your support guys, it almost feels like I'm back home.
"An army without profanity couldn't fight its way out of a piss soaked paper bag!" -Patton

Comments