In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Allenstown show - who's going?

IconoclastIconoclast Member Posts: 10,515 ✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I'm likely going to attend this show. It was a pleasure to put faces to mudge, salzo, njretcop, Patrick & others in Harrisburg. I understand that my interest (exotic ammo) is not shared by many here, but lots of folks say this is *the* show I should visit in PA to indulge my obsession. Anyone else likely to attend? It's a 10 hour plus drive for me; if others among the GB 'nuts' will be there, I'd at least like to say 'hello!"

Comments

• Options
    njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    Icon, where is the show in Allentown this weekend?-Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks for the heads up. I will probably go on Sunday, since I am going to DC Fri-Sat.NJRETCOP- Ill find out where the location is and see if I can post some directions.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    salzosalzo Member Posts: 6,396 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Iconoclast- It is actually A L L E N T O W N.I thought you might want the correct spelling 'cause you might want to look it up on a map.
    Happiness is a warm gun
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Thank you Sal. The only show on my calendar this weekend is Schnecksville Fire Co, North of allentown about 7 miles, but that is a very small (100 tables) show.If you find it, I will have to go on Saturday because of THE GAME, lol.-Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • Options
    mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Icon.....Shotgun News indicates that the Allentown show is at the Agricultural Hall on Feb. 9-10. This week there's a small one in Greencastle, PA (on the PA, MD line). Double check your info. I'd hate to see you make that trip for nothin'.Mudge the researcher
    I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Options
    edited November -1
    salzo, I stand corrected on the spelling. Map? What's that? Charlie, Mudge, thanks *very* much for the concern . . . I knew the show was 2 weeks out, just thought I'd mention it w/ sufficient advance notice for people to consider their options.
  • Options
    jo-danjo-dan Member Posts: 57 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Hey Teak,I'm in for the Ag hall show, I hope we can meet (maybe at the hot dog stand).Don't forget the offer if you don't want to drive back the same day. I'll also be at theschnecksville show this weekend but I don'texpect to find many single shots, other than the ones on my table.hope to meet you soonjo-dan
    laissez les bontemps rouler
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Joe: Where is your table gonna be at Schnecksville? I should be there on Saturday.BTW, not getting the C&R......-Charlie
    It's the stuff dreams are made of AngelNRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com [This message has been edited by njretcop (edited 01-30-2002).]
  • Options
    edited November -1
    BTT
  • Options
    edited November -1
    jo-dan, I had not forgotten your very kind offer and I will get back to you on it. A lot depends on whether I will have an assistant driver with me or not.
  • Options
    edited November -1