In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

FARM TOWN ON FACE BOOK

MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
edited May 2009 in General Discussion
Any one play Farm Town on here? That thing is addictive. Spent all night working on my farm and just now got off. I need a shower[:D]

Comments

• JnRockwallJnRockwall Member Posts: 16,350 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You need a shower after farming online all night? Must be pretty realistic...
  • MMOMEQ-55MMOMEQ-55 Member Posts: 13,134
    edited November -1
    addictive as crack but alot cheaper.
    edited November -1
    Just an interactive farm building game I guess u could call it. You start out with so much land and 500 coins and the object is to build up your farm. I started 3 days ago and I am already to level 9. Of course this is all I have been doing since Friday. LOL I have over 75,000 coins now and a full crop of taters in the ground.
  • cowdoccowdoc Member Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Don't play farm town but do play mafia wars.
    FCD facebook is a good way to find old friends if they are on it. I have found a lot of old friends who I have not seen in years.
  • cce1302cce1302 Member Posts: 9,555 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by cowdoc
    Don't play farm town but do play mafia wars.
    FCD facebook is a good way to find old friends if they are on it. I have found a lot of old friends who I have not seen in years.

Mafia wars is a huge time-waster. I'm level 144 and have an hourly income of around $154 million.
  • cowdoccowdoc Member Posts: 5,847 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Cce, I am only in the 70s level only making 14 mil/hr.

I only play a little at night when I get home
    edited November -1
    Just started on Mafia Wars. Haven't played that much yet due to Farm Town and building my farm. Right now I have a couple of days to play M W due to waiting for crops to mature on FT. Hey it keeps me out of trouble.[:D]
  • quickmajikquickmajik Member Posts: 15,576 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    My mother plays it.

i have enough friends and deeply enjoy my low profile.
  • dongizmodongizmo Member Posts: 14,477 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yes...
    Don
    The ultimate result of shielding men from the effects of folly, is to fill the world with fools.