In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

American Rifleman Pg. 16

wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
edited December 2001 in General Discussion
On the bottom of page 16 under product previews there is a preview from accu-shot company Wichita, Ks. Our own: (5db)KUDOS 5dbwundudnee
" Everyone is ignorant, only on different subjects" Will Rogers
standard.jpg

Comments

• Options
    idsman75idsman75 Member Posts: 13,398 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Speaking of American Rifleman, I haven't received mine yet this month ;(
  • Options
    varmit huntervarmit hunter Member Posts: 1,674 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Saw it,Thinking about ordering it.Will it hold up to a .300 mag that is shot a lot?.Durn good ideal.
    A unarmed man is a subject.A armed man is a citizen.
  • Options
    5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    wundudnee, Thanks. We were surprised by that too. Actually got an order and the customer mentioned seeing it there. Then another order same thing. Two days latter we received a letter from the NRA. We were behind but are now estimating ship dates in February! Might have to take this a bit more serious soon.Tell me, how is your boy? I suspect his feet are "wet", hope all is well with him. Would like to see you at the next Tulsa show if you can make it.
    If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website
  • Options
    wundudneewundudnee Member Posts: 6,101 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    5db,My kid got out of the navy in May, now he works in Redstone arsenal at Huntsville, Al. He's up here in N.E. Ks. this week for Christmas. He brought me a Romanian AK for Christmas. I gave him my old 1894 Winchester. A tin can is not safe in this back yard. (I know that kid is fruit of my loins) We are tenatively planning on Tulsa in the spring. If we make it we'll stop by and eat peanuts with you!wundudnee
    " Everyone is ignorant, only on different subjects" Will Rogers
    standard.jpg
  • Options
    5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NE Kansas? I didn't know that. email me at info@accu-shot.com if you don't mind.
    If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website