In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

nunn, I couldn't help it!

5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
That was my first time to do a power delete!
If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website

Comments

• Options
    .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Well, Nunn DID request another thread, didn't he? A little light hearted pot stirrin' ain't always a bad thing at times!I thought it was a good one, 5db, lucky I saw it before it poofed!
  • Options
    5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    5dbMember posted 09-15-2001 03:49 PM
    Well it had to have happened under Klinton then because he never cared about constitutional bases for his actions!Pelican, I agree with you about reparations for Native Americans. The other folks, African American, Japanese American, Irish American, German American, if they insist on putting whatever before American, then to me that says they have "another" country and with my blessings CAN and in fact SHOULD return to it. I'm going to go "Get Some" more!
    If you have one shot...Accu-Shot WebsiteIP: Logged nunnModerator posted 09-15-2001 03:50 PM
    This string has gotten long enough.Somebody start another one.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Egotistical Rogue, Evil, Dangerous Racist Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
    If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website