In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Nunn,a word please

SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
When did you change your signature and why?I've always thought you were pretty level headed.(OK,level headed.Can't say pretty).We all sometimes where our emotions on our sleeves.What gives now with the sig?

Comments

• Options
    TLynnTLynn Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SXSMAN - a few people called him a hypocrite and I do believe a bigot(sp) and this is his response.Right now, I doubt if you'd find one level headed person on this forum or any other for that matter.ps - as I recall I called him a hypocrite as well. Can't quite remember on the bigot part because nunn deleted the thread and I don't have 20/20 recall.[This message has been edited by TLynn (edited 09-20-2001).]
  • Options
    .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SXSMAN -Ya kinda had to be there. Clouder might enlighten ya if Nunn doesn't. No real big deal, basically Nunn showing a sense of humor.
  • Options
    SXSMANSXSMAN Member Posts: 2,616 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    .280freak,I caught clouders post.Rosie is alittle pissed off as I type this.(Maybe he didn't get the grandkids this weekend,or just speaking his mind).No love lost there it looks.Yeah T,been away from the boards lately.Will be out in LA this weekend,will be interesting to see how people flying will deal with their fears.As for me,this may be the safeist time to fly ever!Looking foward to getting away.Hope they've got Bobs best in LA,might be up for some sippin.PS>Ifin I don't make it back,TLynn can have all my guns.
  • Options
    TLynnTLynn Member Posts: 353 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    SXSMAN - you'd better make it back!!!Not that I wouldn't mind having your flintlock but I'd rather see you safe and sound - as would your family.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******
    edited November -1
    I changed my signature to reflect the new titles that had been bestowed on me. I decided to have a sense of humor and stop deleting posts that attack me, and just laugh at them instead. Long as they are at least civil.I am still a SIG armorer, but I don't get to practice much. I don't know why my PD decided we needed an armorer. They don't break and they don't jam up. Might as well be a Maytag repairman.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Egotistical Rogue, Evil, Dangerous Racist Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    SNIPER1048SNIPER1048 Member Posts: 144 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    HELLO! MR. NUNN: THIS BOARD CAN GET TO ANYBODY. WHEN YOU LET JOHN Q. PUBLIC IN ANYWHERE YOU GET SOME REAL STRANGE PEOPLE WHO HIDE BEHIND THEIR EMAILS. I THINK YOU ARE AN O.K. PERSON. I HOPE TO MEET YOU IN PERSON SOME DAY. DO YOU STILL DO GUN SHOWS?YOU CAN FEED THE 250 RD. BELT INTO MY 42 ANYTIME. THIS MAY HAPPEN SOONER THAN WE THINK.
    "START THE BALL ROLLING THERE, TECTOR"
  • Options
    shaneshane Member Posts: 882 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wait a minute people!..............Can't we all just get along or at least all agree to only bash anti gun buttholes and freedom hating terrorist!!!! I'd hate for visitors to this site to construe us a bunch of hateful gun powder junkies that can't even conversate with our own kind in a civil manner. O.K. I'm off my soap box now, Who wants to go hunting?
  • Options
    Free N TXFree N TX Member Posts: 165 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    (sob..sniff-sniff...whimper) Think of the children..... Why won't anybody think of the children...Hey, come on now, we all know it works for the liberals when they disagree with others..I still think you are doing a mighty fine job as moderator Mr. Nunn.
  • Options
    nunnnunn Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 36,013 ******
    edited November -1
    I don't do gun shows now. I may get a few tables at Bigtown sometime in the future, but for now, I find selling on GB to be the ticket. No dickering. Buyer sets the price, and it is always better than the shows. Best of all, I don't have to load up a truck load of stuff and haul it there, set it up, and haul most of it back.I do miss the camaraderie. I was going to slide over to Market Hall tomorrow, but it ended up that I have to work. May try it Sunday after church.
    Certified SIG pistol armorer/FFL Dealer/Full time Peace Officer, Egotistical Rogue, Evil, Dangerous Racist Moderator of the General Discussion Board on Gunbroker. Email davidnunn@texoma.net Jesus is Lord!
  • Options
    5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    nunn, your what, a short 3 hours from Tulsa? Why not come up Oct. 20-21, and have a looksee? Tables are 75. but you get in free Dealers can get in Friday from 1-9 PM. Gun Broker had a spot there last show might be there again this one. In fact they ought get you in the show for all your efforts here.
    If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website