In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

5db

4000fps4000fps Member Posts: 786 ✭✭
edited September 2001 in General Discussion
Thanks! All assembled and ready to go. That garantee of full refund if my groups are not at least 3 inches smaller is great.A case of .223 and I'll let you know.Ron

Comments

• 4000fps4000fps Member Posts: 786 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Wow! Two in one day; gonna try for three?
    edited November -1
    Hello there, hows that accu-shot working out for you.
    Still offering that great warranty?
    edited November -1
    5db, Check your profile on this site. You have a bad email address. I couldn't send to you, "undeliverable". GHD
    edited November -1
    Thank you sir, I just received the monopod you send to me. It is going to work fine.
    Again Thank you and have a Happy Holiday.

Captain 241 aka(Steve)

If you need a Second Shot, YOU NEED MORE PRACTICE
    edited November -1
    5db,
    whiteclouder inadvertently promted me to go look at your site, and I like what I saw. I'd like one for my Ruger MKII old style stock, but I dont see that it would fit.[V] I have a bunch of regular styled wooden stocked rifles, but I dont shoot them much, not off of rests anyway, or for serious target work. So, I guess I'd like to outfit the M1A with the best one for it, complete with the locking ring and steel bottom with the little nub on it. I need the rear swivel adapter also, but the question is, which one of the Accu-Shots, long or short? Dunno. Recomendations, please. Also, a recomendation for which bipod to use with the M1A, since I'm getting the Accu-Shot, might as well go all the way, its not like I'll use the rifle for anything besides target shooting.[;)] Thanks

marinesega2.jpg
    SSgt Ryan E. Roberts, USMC
    edited November -1
    Hey, have you figured out if/when you'll have any free time yet? I filled my left-over tag today and still have an either-sex tag and I MIGHT drive over to Chanute tomorrow and get an antler-less only tag. I am hunting tonight and in the morning, then taking a day off or so during the hottest part of the week. In unit 11 where I hunt there has been 5 firearms tags possible but this season there is only 3.
    Anyway, I'll be here at least until next weekend and I don't know after that.
    edited November -1
    Hey, we're always trying to hook up when I'm up on KS... If my back holds out and I don't have any doctor's appointments for 13-20th (or so) then I'm gonna head up to around Parsons KS for muzzleloader season and some fishing.
    I don't know if you're gonna be around at all then, but I thought I'd give ya a heads-up - just in case...
    I still owe ya lunch for the Accu-shot.
  • 5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glad you received and all went well. "That guarantee of full refund if my groups are not at least 3 inches smaller is great." Is a fact, Hey we stand by our products. But we often have to help folks with the fine print. The part about "...groups shot at 300 yards will be reduced by at least 3" when shot at 10 yards." is often over-looked. Have some fun!
    If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website
  • competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    so are we going to be let in on this secret? some type of accurizing product I presume? or does everyone already know what's being discussed? (I might have missed it while reading the "stupid people" post.)
  • 5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    competentone, At great risk of being considered a self promoting something or rather, I'll suggest you "click through" the link below to see what we are talking about.Feel free to email me with any questions you might have about it.
    If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website