In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

To Work or Play

5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
edited April 2002 in General Discussion
Should I spend Saturday catching up on work or go shooting? I know what I should do, just looking for confirmation....

If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website

Comments

• Options
    will270winwill270win Member Posts: 4,845
    edited November -1
    Do the right thing.......shoot.

"Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws." -Plato

~Secret Select Society Of Suave Stylish Smoking Jackets
  • Options
    poolshotpoolshot Member Posts: 548 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Go shooting,or go to work for me,and I'll go shooting.
  • Options
    k.stanonikk.stanonik Member Posts: 2,109 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Its the weekend and after your day tomarrow i think a little stress management is in order, go to the range
  • Options
    Shootist3006Shootist3006 Member Posts: 4,171
    edited November -1
    Do both and WORK HARD AT SHOOTING!!

Quod principi placuit legis habet vigorem.Semper Fidelis
  • Options
    MercuryMercury Member Posts: 7,810 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    You can work when you are dead! (and sleep!)

Go have fun!

Merc-King of the Procrastinators!

NO! You may not have my guns! Now go crawl back into your hole!

"Tolerating things you may not necessarily like is part of being free" - Larry Flynt
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    Need we say more????? In fact I think i'll do the same before I go to the Friends of NRA Banquet Saturday night. Who knows maybe i'll get lucky and win guns again this year!

Lt the hopeful

"We become what we habitually do. If we act rightly, we become upright men. If we habitually act wrongly, or weakly, we become weak and corrupt" - *ARISTOTLE*

**Like Grandad used to say--"It'll feel better when it quits hurtin"
  • Options
    OtomanOtoman Member Posts: 554
    edited November -1
    O.K. 5db rub it in, My wife has me going to the Parade of Homes all weekend long. OTO

KIMBER: Pistol du jour
  • Options
    BoltactionManBoltactionMan Member Posts: 2,048 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just hung up the phone from my wife while reading this. WOOHOO I'm free to go to the farm! Probably do some shooting, take some elk burger and brats to BBQ, might even be convinced to have a beer or so this evening. I knew I was good all week and got the grass mowed yesterday for a reason.

See you guys Sunday.

KC
  • Options
    budmottbudmott Member Posts: 155 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I have NEVER had a patient raise up
    on their death bed and say, "I wish
    I had worked more."

Go enjoy.
    later
    bud

If it weren't for lawyers, I wouldn't need a lawyer.
  • Options
    5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Thanks guys, sometimes my conscience bugs me about doing fun stuff, but this time she was okay with it. Left at 0630, back by 1400 and in the attic by 1500 to finish insulating.

Shot some 9mm, .45 and .223 at falling plates and gongs nothing but Iron Sights. (I really prefer optics on rifles, but sold my HALO sight off the shorty so it's Iron)

SaxonPig, thanks for the boost. Started to share it with my Bride but then I thought better of it..... I enjoyed meeting you, and I'm glad you were able to make it. Hopefully your job will allow it again this Fall. BTW, Otoman is buying lunch, He's staying at the concession stand and we'll all go to him.

Otoman, Great! Now somehow my wife will hear that men CAN go to the Parade of Homes!

If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website