In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

My first magazine Published!

Christian B.Christian B. Member Posts: 218 ✭✭✭
edited January 2002 in General Discussion
I just wanted to let the people on this board know....This month's issue of "Guns and Weapons for Law Enforcement", has my first published Gun story. I did the pictures of the Taurus CIA 650 and 850. If you haven't tried one out.... I recommend them highly.There are more stories coming out soon. Keep an eye open for a HUGE concealed carry section in COMBAT HANDGUNS. This story was written by Seth Berman.I'll post a couple of the pics when my graphics girl comes back from Spain.I hope people from this board see, read, and enjoy the article.christian

Comments

• Options
    luger01luger01 Member Posts: 230 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats!I'll have to look for that mag, since it's not one I usually get.Hope you get lots more in the new year!
  • Options
    timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!!
  • Options
    218Beekeep218Beekeep Member Posts: 3,033
    edited November -1
    christian B.:Congratulations from across the state!.218
  • Options
    edited November -1
    I'm hoping to do another one shortly. What would be a story that you all would go for? What reviews?Thanks for the support.christian
  • Options
    RembrandtRembrandt Member Posts: 4,486 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations.....suppose you could do your next story on breaking in a new barrel...heehee...These boards would be a great source of ideas.
  • Options
    whiteclouderwhiteclouder Member Posts: 10,574 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    christian b:I try to imagine the thrill but I'm sure I do it an unjustice. Congratulations.clouder..
  • Options
    pops401pops401 Member Posts: 616 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congrats from West Palm!!!!!!!Do one on Age, race, and gender, that oughtta be one they'll have to subscribe to.
    I'll buy just one more gun and I'll quit.....HONEST....History is a vast early warning system
  • Options
    edited November -1
    Strangely, I wasn't selected to be one of their photographers by being a "Yoda" of weapons. I was picked up because of my background in Fashion work. The people at Harris Publications are taking a different approach and the "new" stories will be hitting the shelves shortly.The editors understand that the attack on America has sprung forth a whole new generation of gun owners. Application is what I've been brought on for. I'm far from the most qualified to do gun reviews... but I'm the guy who can show the new owner how to integrate a weapon into their everyday life.I've been lucky to be teamed up with writers like Seth Berman and Michael Woodard. They're good at "slapping me upside the head" when I overlook details. If you don't know Seth's name already... you will.Thanks again for the support.christian
  • Options
    competentonecompetentone Member Posts: 4,698 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Congratulations!I don't have time for reading as much as I'd like when it comes to the gun magazines, but when I buy an issue on the subject it normally will be "Guns and Weapons for Law Enfocement".I'll have to pick up this month's issue.And keep those great suppressor reviews coming!
  • Options
    5db5db Member Posts: 1,621 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Way to go! Congratulations, seeing your name in ink at the local newsstand is pretty heady stuff. Have fun with it!
    If you have one shot...Accu-Shot Website