In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

The BEST in a long time.

D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Everyone keeps talking about the crap they played at halftime.But what about the GAME!! I thought it was a real good battle all night.

Comments

• bigtirebigtire Member Posts: 24,800
    edited November -1
    It was a very good game. Right down to the last seconds.

The original point and click interface was a Smith and Wesson.
  • SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I felt it was one of the best games I've seen in a while.

"A pocket knife, a clean hankey, and a pistol... things I can use." - Ted Nugent
  • mpolansmpolans Member Posts: 1,752 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    What about a the Superbowl a couple years back when the Titans almost won? That's gotta be better than this one. (though this one wasn't bad).
  • njretcopnjretcop Member Posts: 7,975
    edited November -1
    I believe that after they tried to bore us to death in the first quarter, (I almost turned it off) things really turned around.

It was a very good Super Bowl game, (the hoopla stinks) and I'm sorry that they did not choose to name co-mvp's. I think that BOTH quarterbacks played well enough to deserve the trophy.

What's the saying......."To the victor, the spoils"

vic.jpg

Charlie

"It's the stuff dreams are made of Angel"NRA Certified Firearms InstructorMember: GOA, RKBA, NJSPBA, NJ area rep for the 2ndAMPD. njretcop@copmail.com
  • D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
    edited November -1
    That to was a good game at the end. I liked this game because of the defence, the strategies played just like a great chess game. Ofence is not the only way to win the game.
  • select-fireselect-fire Member Posts: 69,446 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Referee's of the game purely sucked. They missed calls on Both sides of the game. Poorly done with too many nick nack calls. Besides that it was a well played game.
  • bambihunterbambihunter Member Posts: 10,742 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I only watched portions of the game because, as njretcop said they bored me to death the first half...
    Fanatic collector of the 10mm auto.
  • mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    I loved the whole game. It was a great almost scoreless first half. I love a defensive struggle, not who ever has the ball last wins.

Going for two with 12 minutes remaining?

Checkmate.

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • pickenuppickenup Member Posts: 22,844 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    There was a game on??
    Shucks...missed another one. [:(]

The gene pool needs chlorine.
  • He DogHe Dog Member Posts: 51,466 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Baseball in only a couple of months!

He Dog
  • D@DD@D Member Posts: 4,407
    edited November -1
    quote: Baseball in only a couple of months!

PLEASE DON'T REMIND ME[xx(]