In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

WHAT DID YOU SHOOT THIS WEEKEND???

mrmike08075mrmike08075 Member Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭
edited May 2004 in General Discussion
what gun types, models, makes, caliber, target type, range type, ammo type, practice, match, hunt, etc...???

please let us know and be specific and detailed so we can live vicariously through you...

I HAD A POOR / BAD DAY AT THE RANGE?!?!
[B)][:(][:(!][B)][:(][:(!][xx(][xx(][xx(]

1. MODEL 1912 FROMMER STOP .32 acp semiautomatic pistol. the pin that retains the grip saftey and allows it to hinge off the bottom-rear of the frame broke. i will need a new one, or have to get one machined. the gun shot nice groups, and functioned / cycled well before the pin failed. 1st time i had fired it since i had it restored...

2. CZ24 (TRANSITIONAL PROTOTYPE) 9mm corto semiautomatic pistol. the only 9mm corto marked ammunition i could find were FIOOCHI jacketed hollowpoints. like the majority of older european semiauto pistols, it would not strip / feed / cycle hollwpoint ammo from the magazine. i will try some FMJ-BALL .380 auto next time. the gun shot nice groups, and has a wicked fast action - rate of fire / cycle time. 1st time i had fired it since i had it restored...

3. SATA .25 ACP semiautomatic pistol (see TRIPLE K CATALOG). the gun seemingly worked fine. i tried out CCI BLAZER FMJ and it seemed OK. after firing the 1st 3 rounds, i inspect each gun, and the spent cases for any problems, and i discovered that both NUMRICH ARMS purchased grip panels had broke at the heel. i will have to return them for new ones. if only i new someone who could produce wooden panels from the original pattern plastic pieces. the gun shot nice groups, and cycled flawlessly. 1st time i had fired it since i had it restored...

4. CUSTOM MATCH TARGET 1911A1 .45 ACP semiautomatic pistol. ESSEX FRAME, ESSEX SLIDE, TITANIUM POWER EXTRACTOR, VIDECKI MATCH TRIGGER, MATCH BBL, CHIP McCORMICK MAG, MTW SIGHTS, ETC... we ran some WINCHESTER-WESTERN 185 GRAIN HOLLOWPOINT SILVERTIP ammo through it. shot fantastic groups at 25 yds, and worked well. the 28 pound recoil spring realy controls the recoil and muzzle climb, but i struggle to rack the slide back. the hammer bites you hand, so an oversized grip saftey seems to be required. the gun is superb, and needs to be used more. 1st time fired since purchased...

all shooting done at www.delranjuniormarksman.com

best regards, mike.

What other dungeon is so dark as ones own heart, what jailer so inexorable as ones own mind.
contact me at the shop at waltsgun@aol.com best regards, mike.

Comments

• Options
    edited November -1
    hello and good day to all. here in the SOUTH JERSEY/PHILLY area, it was a bright, mostly sunny, warm weather weekend. i had the windows open at home, took the chocolate lab for a hike along the RANCOCAS creek, BBQ`ed some burgers on the grill, drank some good beer (CONNECTICUT ALE`s ELM CITY DRAUGHT) and listened to STEVIE RAY VAUGHN on the stereo. tonight i am going to order a pizza (double pepperoni, extra sauce), drink some more beer (FAMOSA, and CABRO EXTRA from GUATEMALA), read a good SCI-FI novel, and watch some TV.

it was such a nice weekend, weather wise, that i went to the range on saturday and sunday. ( www.delranjuniormarksman.com ) i have not been out to the range or had any trigger time in about 8 weeks.

i know other GB members did some shooting this weekend too. WHAT DID YOU SHOOT THIS WEEKEND??? please let us know what you brought to the range, and how you did. best regards, mike.

1. .303 NO.4 MK. 1 (T) ENFIELD SPORTER BOLT ACTION RIFLE (.303 BRITISH) (WEAVER K-4 SCOPE) i started out at 100 yds benchrest, and shot a 6 round .78" group. i then went out to 200 yds and fired 30 rounds at a a 10" paper plate with an 1" orange sticker in the center. from the prone position i hit the plate 28 times, with 6 hits on the orange sticker. (180 gr handloads on new brass).

2. .308 MAUSER BOLT ACTION SPORTER (.308 WIN.) (LEUPOLD VARIX-III 3.5-10X 50MM SCOPE) the bolt would not close on the NATO surplus ammo i had with me, so i retired the gun for the day, and will have it inspected at the shop. better safe then sorry.

3. MLE M.16 BERTHIER-LEBEL ARTILLERY CARBINE BOLT ACTION RIFLE (8MM LEBEL) (BATTLE/IRON SIGHTS) fired my first six rounds bagged and benched at 100 yds and the group measured 2.25". i found this amazing, and chaulk it up to the quality of the surplus KYNOCH ammo used. the last batch of 8mm LEBEL i fired off came on HOTCHKISS MG belts, and performed rather badly at 100 yds (5 shot groups/10"`s). everyone at the range wanted a turn, so i sacrificed the remaining 14 rds to other club members. recoil was like a frieght train, and the heat bloom, flame ball, and concussion were entertaining.

4. MARLIN MODEL 60 SEMIAUTOMATIC RIFLE (.22 LR/TUBE FED) (BUSHNELL 3-9X32 SCOPE) i fired off about 4 boxes of REMINGTON VIPER`s at 100 yds, off the bench. 15 round groups averaged about SILVER DOLLAR size. i had to crank the scope down 32 clicks to get these hyper vel. rounds in the target center.

5. DAN WESSON MODEL 15-2VH6 REVOLVER (.357 MAG.) (VENT RIB/HEAVY BBL/TARGET SIGHTS) i fired off about 3 boxes of YE OLDE NORMA .38 SPECIAL lead round nose at body sillouhettes at 25 yds. i kept most of them in torso/center mass.

6. MAUSER MODEL 1914 SEMIAUTOMATIC PISTOL (.32 ACP) i purchased two brand new replacement magazines at the last gun show, niether of wich worked well. i kept getting failure to feed problems, and stovepipes. the original mag. worked fine. the surprise is the amount of tourqe and recoil felt on this tiny gun. even with 71 gr TMJ ammo.

WHAT ABOUT YOUR WEEKEND/DAY AT THE RANGE??? best regards, mike.

What other dungeon is so dark as ones own heart, what jailer so inexorable as ones own mind.
  • Options
    edited November -1
    please let us know what you shot over this 3-day MEMORIAL DAY holiday weekend. how did you do??? whos got what????

1. CZ-52 SEMIAUTOMATIC PISTOL 7.62X25 CZECH DOM 1953: brand new in box, unfired. we used CZECH CYM 52 and BELGIAN FN * ammo. both types were FMJ silver tipped, one steel cased, one brass. this is perhaps the hottest centerfire semiauto pistol round i have ever fired. its startling, and impressive. great accuracy at 10yds.

2. MODEL 1895 NAGANT gas seal 7-shot revolver 7.62 nagant DOM 1945: nearly NIB, possibly never fired. we used FIOCCHI COMMERCIAL and RUSSIAN TARGET ammo. the gun takes a bit of getting used to, but is highly accuratte at 10 yds.

3. TAURUS PT-22 SEMIAUTOMATIC PISTOL .22RF modern / new: this pocket sized tip-up has an awefuly long trigger take up, but functioned superbly. it ate every .22rf we fed it, including subsonics and longs. decent groups at 10 yds. nice rosewood grip panels.

4. STEVENS SPRINGFIELD MODEL 87A SEMIATOMATIC RIFLE .22RF DOM LATE 1930`S: this pre WWII tube fed semiatomatic rimfire rifle is a vintage classic. i had to take it home with me, and put it with my other unwanted rimfire orphans. decent saucer sized groups at 50 yds, rapid fire. it eats any rf ammo without a hitch.

5. MOSSBERG MODEL 44US (d) .22 RF BOLT ACTION MILITARY TRANING RIFLE DOM 1948: this is a neat 26" heavy BBL`d target / trainer. has multiple flip up front sights (short post, long post, dot-on-post, appeture) and a swing out rear target sight. detachable magazine, that you can switch from long rifles and longs to shorts via a full length screw stop. very good groups at 50 yds with several ammo types.

6. MODEL 1903 SPRINGFIELD (ROCK ISLAND 1917 DOM)(SA 43 BBL) BOLT ACTION SPORTER .30-06 SPRINGFIELD: this gun was done right. proffesional high blue finish, custom oil rubbed stock, fine LPI hand checkering, drilled and tapped, custom trigger job, manual cocking piece, intact magazine cutt-off, williams express sights rorward of the reciever. with LC 68 gi surplus ammo, and the iron, open express sights it shot several sub 1" 3 round groups in a row at long ranges. very smooth bolt, just over 7 lbs toal gun wieght, very nice and crisp light trigger. great gun.

what did you take out and play with???
    best regards, mike.

• Options
    edited November -1
    please let us know what firearms you shot / fired this weekend. let the rest of us know what guns saw some use in the last 3 days.

1. C.SHARPS MODEL 1C .22 PEPPERBOX (4 BBL / GUTTA PERCHA FLORAL GRIPS)
    this little gun jumps when it goes of. not hard to handle, but a surprise all the same. smoke everywere, shoots 12"`s high at 10 yds. realisticly, how many people alive today have fired one of these guns???

2. ARISAKA TYPE 99 SHORT RIFLE 23RD MU 7.7MM JAPANESE BOLT ACTION RIFLE. this early, chrome lined BBL rifle with all matching parts shot 5 round sub 1" groups at 100 yds with NORMA commercial soft points. very surprising accuracy.

3. MODEL 1893 SPANISH MAUSER BOLT ACTION RIFLE LOEWE & OVIEDO 1914 DOM IN 7MM MAUSER. the gun needs a headspace adjustment. it has been retired for repairs.

best regards, mike.

• Options
    ameriskinameriskin Member Posts: 1,859 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    i shot milk jugs, lol. took out the remington 7400 .243, the ruger 10/22, ruger mkII, and h&k usp 45 compact. shot 1000 rounds of 22, 200 rounds of 45, 100 rounds of 243. a good time and some good shooting. shot the 243 and the 10/22 at the 100 yard all day and moved up to the 50 and 25 yard for the pistols the rest of the day. put a new scope on my 10/22 and got it zeroed in. shoots like a dream now. i shot all the nails outta one of the back stops and the plywood fell down[V] felt bad and through some extra money in the donation bin. hopefully they won't be too mad. cody

if you're in my yard tonight, you'll be there in the morning
  • Options
    agloreaglore Member Posts: 6,012
    edited November -1
    Was up at 5AM this morning to go out and shoot my recently acquired 500 S&W. It's definately a keeper. 3" groups off sandbags at 100 yards. That's better than Minute of Moose.

AlleninAlaska
    Delta Firearms & Supplies
    http://www.galleryofguns.com

VIP Code: 900440

aglore@gci.net
  • Options
    mark christianmark christian Forums Admins, Member, Moderator Posts: 24,456 ******
    edited November -1
    Mike, which brands of .22 ammo did you find worked best is that Mossberg? I have a M44US which I purchased a few years ago from the CMP and have yet to fire it (I'm getting too lazy in my old age) so I'd appreciate a heads up on what ammo these Mossbergs prefer.

Mark T. Christian
  • Options
    William81William81 Member Posts: 24,627 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Glock 21 and Ruger MK II....Hope to get out on Monday with a couple of rifles.

Guns only have two enemies: Rust and Liberals....
  • Options
    headzilla97headzilla97 Member Posts: 6,445
    edited November -1
    Shot my bow last night

and took a bounty kill on a starling that "was" living in my dads chimney that was with my bolt action 16 gauge

And on the 3rd day god created the Remington bolt action rifle to protect the god fearing men from the evil muslims
  • Options
    n/an/a Member Posts: 168,427
    edited November -1
    CZ-1924, .380

Colt 1911 A1 , 1943 vintage

Winchester Model 1912, 20 guage

Colt Python , 8 inch .357

Smith model 22 A. .22 cal

Walther P-38, 9mm 1943 vintage

Taurus model 85. .38 special

Browning Hi-Power 9mm

A couple rifles the others brought with them.

Classic (the Ugly Biker)
    pig.jpg
    "I dont care how thin you make a pancake, it still has two sides"

"A wise man is a man that realizes just how little he knows.
    Hudson.gif
    900.gif
  • Options
    jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Well, I just hiked fifteen minutes to town to an old dump and fired about 125 rounds of .32ACP from my Inox Tomcat.

I'm pretty convinced the ramp needs a smoothing - it isn't a mag problem.
    But maube I should flaten out the ends on one mag, and see if I get 100% feed.

Tomorrow? .357 and .45ACP, most likely.
  • Options
    v35v35 Member Posts: 12,710 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shot three rounds of trap using an 1100-20Ga LW and a Std wt.
    Was previously thinking of selling both but did better than ever with the Lightweight so I'll probably keep it.
    I'm new at Skeet and Trap and find it's addictive.
  • Options
    sandman2234sandman2234 Member Posts: 894 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    All the usual stuff we drag down to the farm, for skeet and plinking, but this time i got to shoot a Mac-10, in .45acp, and then swapped it over to 9mm and shot it again. Great day, although it was hot. Glad we have those canopies to shade us.
    David

Have Gun, will travel
  • Options
    A J ChristA J Christ Member Posts: 7,534
    edited November -1
    Been trying to play sniper to the family of foxes that live in the woods out back, keep the 220 swift by the door ready for use. Didn't see any of them but when the neighborhood crows showed up to harrass the owl that sometimes comes by, I got a couple of them. They were so busy giving the owl down the road they didn't realize they were being sniped. The.17 kills like lightning even at 225 yards. 3 shots 2 dead crows. After that excitment the wife saw the rabbit in her garden and never did get a shot at it but fired the 220 Swift at the target rock way out back a few times, drug out the 300 WinMag and busted the rock a time or two and then got another crow with it. It's a little on the heavy side for shooting varmints but great fun. Do a little cleaning tonight and if the weather co-operates, might hit the range tomorrow.
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    Shot my Colt AR15 CAR:

Colt%20AR15%20M4gery%20Arms2small.JPG

And my Colt Python:

Colt%20Python%20OEM%20Rightsmall.JPG

Life is good...

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • Options
    boogerbooger Member Posts: 1,455 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I'm in the process of buying every gun I ever let get away. To that end, I acquired at auction a Hungarian FEG SA-85M (AK-47) NIB so I had to break it in. Spent about 200 rounds trying to get my old "Hell-Fire" thingamabob just right for full auto simulation. Finally got it barking just right, here at dusk. Happiness is an orange muzzle blast. It was about 95 degrees here, so things got hot fast.

I also fired off a few rounds of .41 magnum from one of my S&W model 57's. The weather was just too hot for me, even with a breeze.

Them ducks is wary.
  • Options
    ledmanledman Member Posts: 4 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    My Russian M44, made in 1945
    79fc7caf.jpg
    My Winchester model 94 30.30, made in 1970
    Img00026.jpg
    My Marlin .22 Semi Auto, made in 1968
    Img00029.jpg
  • Options
    SuspensionSuspension Member Posts: 4,783
    edited November -1
    I shot a chipmunk and two black birds out of the garden bout 2 hours ago.
  • Options
    mateomasfeomateomasfeo Member Posts: 27,143
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by booger
    I'm in the process of buying every gun I ever let get away. To that end, I acquired at auction a Hungarian FEG SA-85M (AK-47) NIB so I had to break it in.

Are those FEG's sweet or what. I have one, am planning to shoot it tomorrow...

FEG%20SA85M%20Box%20Open%20Small.JPG

oswald.jpg

Mateomasfeo

"I am what I am!" - Popeye
  • Options
    edited November -1
    MARK CHRISTIAN...
    our MOSSBERG MODEL 44US (d) is not a CMP gun, and not marked "U.S. PROPERTY". it is blued, retains its "dust cover-shell deflector" attached to the bolt, has its original, functional magazine (we have another at the shop waltsgun@aol.com if needed). we picked it up cheap, and are still in the process of making a file, cleaning it up, and wringing it out.

most of what i fired came from a mixed "JAR-O-.22`s" that has an ungodly, unknown mix of brands, vintages, and lengths.

we did try out an old box of WINCHESTER LEADER .22 lr in the yellow container, and they did OK.

i will let you know what brand / type does best when i have assembled a more comprehensive range results report. real nice gun.

KEEP US UPDATED...
    DONT MAKE ME COME IN HERE...
    best regards, mike.

• Options
    HAIRYHAIRY Member Posts: 23,606
    edited November -1
    Had fun with:

.45 Scofield Spencer (repro)
    6.5mm Jap T-38
    .30 M1 Frankencarbine
    1877 Colt Lightening
    9mm FrankenLuger (one round only)

And my first experience with trap shooting. Thanks Classic and Wizard78 for that!!!

Great day; great people. [:D][:D]

There is always one more imbecile than you counted on.
    Don't assume malice for what stupidity can explain.
  • Options
    hissinggoosehissinggoose Member Posts: 763 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Took the arsenal minus the shotguns. 2 Vaqueros, win mdl 100, Marlin 45-70 cowboy, smith .22. Ran some 300 gr +p loads in the .45 Vaq...1st time that hot. Man, that'll get your attention![:0] Sighted in the 100 dead on at 100 yds, and FINALLY got to shoot my new Marlin that's been in the closet since January (new baby, work, no time[:(]) Now, get this...range master verified...first four shots out of that thing all in the ten...offhand at 50 yds!! Open sights!! I think I've got a new favorite...[:D] All in all, I ran through @ $240 worth of ammo and my shoulder is kinda ouchin'...but it's a GOOD kinda hurt...know what I mean? [;)] Ya'll have a great Memorial Day!
  • Options
    pahrumpaloonpahrumpaloon Member Posts: 131 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    NOTHING I was busy at work in a Gun shop of all places to have to work. I help people all day long pick out new goodies and I envy People as I sell them ammo to go out and have fun.

NO GUNS NO FREEDOM
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,976 ******
    edited November -1
    not a damn thing yet, two days of rain. i think i'll get my swede (m-96) out if it clears up today. note to mark c. i've got several of the moss. m-44 and they are not to fussy, they realy like the win. .22 expert the odcmp sold a couple of years ago.
  • Options
    MIKE WISKEYMIKE WISKEY Member, Moderator Posts: 9,976 ******
    edited November -1
    not a damn thing yet, two days of rain. i think i'll get my swede (m-96) out if it clears up today. note to mark c. i've got several of the moss. m-44 and they are not to fussy, they realy like the win. .22 expert the odcmp sold a couple of years ago.
  • Options
    FreudianSlippersFreudianSlippers Member Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I had a dream last night that I shot Saddam Hussein right between the eyes. I have no idea where that came from.

Jacqueline
    www.gratuitouslylongdomainname.net

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants and the creed of slaves." -- William Pitt (1783)
  • Options
    edited November -1
    JACQ...
    what type of gun did you use???
    please let us know, we are interested...
    best regards, mike.

• Options
    rldowns3rldowns3 Member Posts: 6,096
    edited November -1
    I shot my mouth off this weekend. Does that count? I can't afford any ammo right now...not even 22 so my mouth is all I can afford to shoot.

aliens.jpg
    racism.jpgnaacp.jpg
  • Options
    FreudianSlippersFreudianSlippers Member Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by mrmike08075
    JACQ...
    what type of gun did you use???
    It was my Ruger 9mm. I remember in the dream thinking how handy the night-sights were. [:D]

Jacqueline
    www.gratuitouslylongdomainname.net

"Necessity is the plea for every infringement of human freedom. It is the argument of tyrants and the creed of slaves." -- William Pitt (1783)
  • Options
    KEVD18KEVD18 Member Posts: 15,037
    edited November -1
    tippman 98 custom. went up to maine with a friend to stay with his family and did a little paintballing. a little: over 6000rds expended in two days of fighting. got shot up something fierce too. but it was fun. made a hearty donation to anhauser(sp?) bush, for which i woke up this morning with the hangover from hell. but its all wroth it.

"THE NAVY HAS BOTH A TRADITION AND A FUTURE AND WE LOOK WITH PRIDE AND CONFIDENCE IN BOTH DIRECTIONS" ADM. GOERGE ANDERSON CNO 1961
  • Options
    springer1springer1 Member Posts: 647 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    shot 4 rounds of skeet 19,20,22,22 on sunday
    then played with a blackpowder 12 ga SxS
    with all the smoke a second shot on a flying bird was very hard
  • Options
    kimberkidkimberkid Member Posts: 8,857 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I finally got out and shot me some paper this morning!

In the last year I've bought at least half a dozen guns I hadn't fired until this morning ... because of the move last year, getting a new home business off the ground (and I have several other excuses too)[xx(]

It was kind of a HK/HK clone day but as usual I took my ole bushy parts gun out as well ... at only 100 yards, as usual it out shot everything else even though its been over a year.

The top two pics are stone cold barrel, 5 shots covered with a dime ...

composit_pic.jpg

Bottom pics are 100 rounds later, 10 shots covered with a quarter ...

I guess she's still a keeper!
    If you really want to do something, you'll find a way ...
    ... If you don't, you'll find any excuse.
    If you really desire something, you'll find a way ?
    ? otherwise, you'll find an excuse.
  • Options
    timbromantimbroman Member Posts: 1,164
    edited November -1
    Didn't even leave the place - baseball, barbecue and visits by the kids.

But you shooters of starlings, crows, chipmunks and blackbirds beware! You're gonna make the "GBer Don't Shoot Animals, But If You Do, Eat What you Shoot" slimelist. I think I made it some time ago but I still haven't gotten the t-shirt.

"If the zoo is closed, drop by the Senate. You'll get the
    same feeling and you won't have to pay." Bob Dole
  • Options
    woodsrunnerwoodsrunner Member Posts: 5,378 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Took a bunch of guns to the range monday. Because of the rain I only shot one. A Navy arms 1858 Remington replica with a R&D 45 Colt conversion cylinder in it. Talk about fun!

Woods

rockin_lg_clr.gif

"... there is much truth in the Italian saying, 'Make yourselves sheep, and the wolves will eat you.'" -- Benjamin Franklin
  • Options
    MVPMVP Member Posts: 25,074
    edited November -1
    1. My HK USP Compact 45
    2. Baby Eagle 9MM
    The kid shot a Browning Buckmark and Ruger 10/22

I don't know the exact weapons the law enforcement had next door to our range, but they were definatly Full Auto. I had fun just listening to those guys.
  • Options
    jsergovicjsergovic Member Posts: 5,526
    edited November -1
    Colt%20Python%20Modern%20GripsSmall.JPG
    Mateomasfeo - Remember me asking about the framework on the barrel?

"integral ventilated barrel rib dissipates heat for clear sighting and allows easy scope mounting." from the Colt website

Hey, does that AR15 fire single, three round, and full-auto? Is that a selector switch above the rear grip?
  • Options
    LABWILDLABWILD Member Posts: 506 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I shot trap Sunday. Rain delayed the start of the first event which was 200 singles. Shot the first 100 andd then it rained like the dickens. Two hours later the shoot was canceled due to tornado warnings.
  • Options
    AlpineAlpine Member Posts: 15,061 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shot the Idaho State trap shoot. Four day event. Won three trophys and broke even on entry fees.

Shot 800 rounds, and used two shotguns. Perazzi TM-1 and Browning 425 Golden Clays.

Ran my first ATA 100 straight in singles.

"If you ain't got pictures, I wasn't there."
    ?The problem with socialism is that you eventually run out of other people's money.?
    Margaret Thatcher

"There are three kinds of lies: lies, damned lies and statistics."
    Mark Twain
  • Options
    BOBBYWINSBOBBYWINS Member Posts: 7,810
    edited November -1
    I shot the Daisy 2202 Legacy saturday(just got it).
    Nothin' fancy,just wanted to make sure it worked.10 shots,ten X-rings!
    And that was just sittin' on the Gator,usin' my knee for a rest.

Also took my Universal M-1 along and ran a 30 rounder through it.

Oh yeah,almost forgot,also just picked up the H&R Handi Rifle in 30-06.No scope or sights,so I was lucky to even hit that ol' freezer.I was a bit worried about recoil,but ran ten rounds through it and hardly felt a thing.[^]As soon as I get my "Mad Money" built back up it'll become a .223 bull bbl.[;)]

BW

IT'S WHAT PEOPLE KNOW ABOUT THEMSELVES THAT MAKES THEM AFRAID.
  • Options
    CHGOTHNDERCHGOTHNDER Member Posts: 8,936 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    M1 Carbine and it worked fine.

PJ[:D]

If nobody seen you do it, how could you have done it. NRA Life Member, AF&AM
  • Options
    Cyberdyne systemsCyberdyne systems Member Posts: 427 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I picked up some 100 rd value packs and fired my 9mm's

*Tokarev type 54-1 [converted to 9mm]
    *Hungarian PJK 9HP [High Power clone]
    *German P38 byf 43

"I would rather be judged by twelve than be carried by six"