In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.

Who is for Kerry?

stars-n-bars13stars-n-bars13 Member Posts: 3 ✭✭
edited February 2004 in General Discussion
Go to vietnamveteransagainstjohnkerry.com and find out Why.[:(!]

Comments

• Chaser11Chaser11 Member Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    [xx(] WHO IS FOR KERRY???? [V] EVERYONE WHO WAS FOR CLINTON...[:(!]...EVERYONE WHO DOES NOT VALUE THE SECOND AMENDMENT...[:(]...EVERYONE WHO LOVE TED KENNEDY....[xx(]...KERRY SAID ON TV THE OTHER NITE --IF YOU LIKED THE EIGHT YEARS OF BILL CLINTON,YOU'LL LOVE THE FIRST FOUR YEARS WITH JOHN KERRY--- I SAW THAT WEB SITE THE OTHER WEEK AND IT MADE ME SICK..[xx(]..HOW HE CAN RUN ON BEING A VET AFTER HIS TRUE RECORD IS BEYOND ME...THAT SILVER MEDAL SHOULD HAVE GONE TO THE GUNNER NOT KERRY...[:(]...WHO IS FOR KERRY...[?]..GUESS I DON'T HAVE TO ANSWER THAT ONE...[:D]...GOD BLESS AMERICA...

American used to Roar like Lions for Liberty- Now they Bleat like Sheep for Security.
    Always Remember Security without Liberty is called PRISON! -
  • dheffleydheffley Member Posts: 25,000
    edited November -1
    Thanks Chaser11. Now I don't even have to spend my time typing the same answer![:D]

How you doin'!wolf_evil_smile_md_wht.gif
  • Contender ManContender Man Member Posts: 2,110 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    "Hanoi" Jane Fonda

If you only have time to do two things so-so, or one thing well ... do the one thing!
  • Rebel_JamesRebel_James Member Posts: 4,746
    edited November -1
    Chaser, you took the words', er typing, right off my keyboard!!

"If they won't give us good terms, come back and we'll fight it out."
    -- Gen. James Longstreet
  • RugerNinerRugerNiner Member Posts: 12,636 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    He is backed by the Veterans of Foreign Wars.
    I may be wrong about the VFW, but I doubt it.
    He is backed by these groups.
    I saw it on TV 2 weeks ago.
    thumbnail_muller.jpgBobby Muller
    President, Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation
    Founder, Vietnam Veterans of America

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!
    http://www.awbansunset.com/
    Keep your Powder dry and your Musket well oiled.
    NRA Lifetime Benefactor Member.
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RugerNiner

Not this one![:(!]

• searcher5searcher5 Member Posts: 13,511
    edited November -1
    Not even at gunpoint.

Proud member of the NRA

When I do good, I feel good; when I do bad, I feel bad, and that is my religion.
    Abraham Lincoln

If I had only known, I would have been a locksmith.
    Albert Einstein
  • Chaser11Chaser11 Member Posts: 251 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by RugerNiner
    I may be wrong about the VFW, but I doubt it.
    He is backed by these groups.
    I saw it on TV 2 weeks ago.
    thumbnail_muller.jpgBobby Muller
    President, Vietnam Veterans of America Foundation
    Founder, Vietnam Veterans of America

Jacksonville.gif
    sniper.gif Remember...Terrorist are attacking Civilians; Not the Government. Protect Yourself!

[:D] YEP,YA SAW IT ON TV.I REMEMBER HOW I SAW ON TV HOW THE POLICE WERE FOR GUN CONTROL,AND HOW THEY STOOD BEHIND CLINTON SUPPORTING THE BANS...THE POLICE CHIEFS NOT THE STREET COPS...THEY WERE ORDERED TO BE THERE,MAYBE THE TOP BRASS OF THE NATIONAL VFW HQ BACK HIM.ITS LIKE WHEN THE FOP CALLED ME FOR A DONATION AND I ASKED WHERE THEY STOOD ON THE GUN CONTROL ISSUES AFTER BEING PASSED AROUND TO BAOUT FOUR TALKING HEADS THEY TOLD ME THEY WEREN'T ANTI SOME IGAVE 'EM SOME MONEY THE NEXT WEEK I SEE ON TV THEY WERE SUPPORTING THE CLINTON BAN...I CALLED THE LOCAL AT LEAST A DOZ. TIMES AND ONLY GOT A RECORDING.SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS THE FOP AT THE NATIONAL LEVEL WAS ANTI GUN THE LOCAL POLICE IN ALL THE TOWNS I SPOKE WITH REFUSED TO BELONG TO THE FOP FOP THAT REASON. AND AT THAT TIME I WORKED WITH ABOUT FOUR FROM DIFFERENT TOWNS OR TWPS.SOME TIME YA GOTTA READ BETWEEN THE LINES.ANYONE WANT TO TAKE THE PRINTED WEB PAGE INTO THE LOCAL VFW AND PASS IT AROUND OR POST IT [?] SEE WHAT FOR REACTION YOU GET,AIN'T NO VET I KNOW GONNA SUPPORT A BACK STABBER LIKE THAT ,TURN ON HIS OWN LIKE HE DID. CK OUT THE WEB PAGE ,ITS' WORTH THE TIME READING.

American used to Roar like Lions for Liberty- Now they Bleat like Sheep for Security.
    Always Remember Security without Liberty is called PRISON! -
  • FlatheadFlathead Member Posts: 318 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Just take a look at massachusets gun laws. That should be enough to steer anyone away from kerry. Heaven help us if he gets in. Buy your guns now and get you conceled permits because if he gets the vote things are gonna get rough.
    edited November -1
    "We can do better - if we put public safety ahead of powerful interests. As President, I will fight to preserve and strengthen the assault weapons ban. One in five law enforcement officers killed in the line of duty is killed with an assault weapon. The police officers who put their lives on the line every day should not be outgunned by criminals armed with weapons of war. We need to stand with them - and stand up to the NRA. I've done that throughout my career - and I'll do it again as President."

John Kerry

Jacksonville.gif
  • mousemouse Member Posts: 3,624
    edited November -1
    Michael Savage didn't care for him in his book; The Enemy Within
    either. He is pro-homosexual marriages, and had the audacity
    to lecture the pope about it.
  • 22WRF22WRF Member Posts: 3,385
    edited November -1
    Kerry who?

Sold my Cow so I don't need any Bull
  • hawkeye6020hawkeye6020 Member Posts: 2,517 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    quote:Who is for kerry?

NOT ME

"It may be that your sole purpose in life is simply to serve as a warning to others"
  • mudgemudge Member Posts: 4,225 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Anyone who puts his arm around Hanoi Jane is my enemy.

Mudge the patriot

I can't come to work today. The voices said, STAY HOME AND CLEAN THE GUNS!
  • Red223Red223 Member Posts: 7,946
    edited November -1
    The Kerry Kleaning Krew removed my 2nd Amendment thread on John Kerry's forum and replaced it with a thread on gun control.

No way I will ever vote for him....Since I have computer access again I will be battling it out on his forum again to make our voices heard.

Join the fight on his own forum and let him know where you stand on anymore gun control....He want's your hunting rifles as he co-sponsors Senate Bill 1431, banning semi-automatic rifles we use to hunt with in some States of this country.

kabalogoshadowed.gif
  • chappsynychappsyny Member Posts: 3,381 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    gotta get the word out about his true war record and conduct after returning home. A lot of very smart people see "veteran" and are blinded by it. I hope he takes his droopy-dog expression packing very soon.

New Hampshire, USA - "Live Free or Die!!!"
  • victorlvlbvictorlvlb Member Posts: 5,004
    edited November -1
    According to the latest pool Kerry would win 50% to Bushs 45% if the election were held today.Can you all handle two Bushs in Texas?
    edited November -1
    quote:Originally posted by victorlvlb
    According to the latest pool Kerry would win 50% to Bushs 45% if the election were held today.Can you all handle two Bushs in Texas?

I can handle that, but I can't handle one left wing, gun grabbing liberal in the Whitehouse.[;)]

• elect1mikeelect1mike Member Posts: 4,585 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Did you know he is Bushes 3rd cousin ? Its true kind of keeping it in the family. [:0]

col elect1mike Illinois
    volinters RRG
    I am a man but I can change if I have to,I guess.
    Tolono.gif
  • victorlvlbvictorlvlb Member Posts: 5,004
    edited November -1
    Whoopi Goldberg ,on her show just said black republicans made as much sense as jews for Jesus.Why would she say this?Stir, stir.
    edited November -1
    That reminds me.
    John Kerry is Pro Affirmative Action and advocates it as a selling point on the road to the White House.

I HATE AFFIRMATIVE ACTION.
    It's a Reverse Raciest Policy.

Jacksonville.gif
  • beantolebeantole Member Posts: 1,086 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    The VFW leadership may be for Kerry, not sure. I am a VFW member who will not be voting for him or Bush.

Bruce