In order to participate in the GunBroker Member forums, you must be logged in with your GunBroker.com account. Click the sign-in button at the top right of the forums page to get connected.
Options

Shooter had his other surgery

RUSHIIIRUSHIII Member Posts: 8 ✭✭
edited November 2001 in General Discussion
Well he had the other surgery's and it has left him partialy parallized on his left side.His doctor gives a 50% chance of recovery,not good but better then none at all.I wanted to let everyone know his pronosis and keep the prayers coming guys/gals. He is in good spirits but kind of depressed at the moment.The officer who ran into him has been fired and facing criminal charges.He blew a 2.0 on the breath test, so we will have to wait on the insurance to cover his medical bills, but all will be great if he gets well,keep us all in your prayers.

Comments

• Options
    M.OpaliskiM.Opaliski Member Posts: 244 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    We're pulling for him ... get well soon pal.
    Support your RKBA ... MatthewNRA Life MemberTalk Radio Junkie opaliski@hotmail.com TheFirearmsEnthusiast
  • Options
    badboybobbadboybob Member Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Ya got my prayers shooter. C'mon now you're too tough to let this get ya down.
    So many guns to buy. So little money.[This message has been edited by badboybob (edited 10-31-2001).]
  • Options
    RosieRosie Member Posts: 14,525 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get well soon Shooter! I told you before i have to have people to fight with!! Rosie
  • Options
    REBJrREBJr Member Posts: 1,210 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Get better quick, shooter, We're all pullin for ya -Ralph
  • Options
    slidder12slidder12 Member Posts: 358 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    hey shooter...this is slidder..just wanted to let you know i have posted your hopefully good news on the webboard here on ship,and although i don't know you just from what i have read,wanted you to know myself and around 1200 guys here wanted me to pass on our best wishes for a fast and full recovery,i can't post the whole list of names but it is long...and though we may be a long way from home we will keep you and your family in our thoughts...from your friends on the uss enterprise and marine air group 31...hang in there....we will bring home the trophy for you....
  • Options
    metzmetz Member Posts: 121 ✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    I and my family will continue. If there is anything you need drop me a line.Andy
  • Options
    Iroquois ScoutIroquois Scout Member Posts: 930 ✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Shooter,I got back in CONUS about three weeks ago and wondered where you had gone. I have always enjoyed our conversations here on the forum. I was shocked to hear the news. You are in my prayers and as one of the few people who knows the Nation,I feel that we have a special link. I will ask one of the healers to pray for you as well. Hang in there my friend and may the All Sky Father hold you in the palm of His hand. Scout
  • Options
    timberbeasttimberbeast Member Posts: 1,738 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    The prayers haven't stopped, and they won't!
  • Options
    BlueTicBlueTic Member Posts: 4,072
    edited November -1
    Still thinkin bout ya..!
    IF YOU DON'T LIKE MY RIGHTS - GET OUT OF MY COUNTRY (this includes politicians)
  • Options
    4000fps4000fps Member Posts: 786 ✭✭
    edited November -1
    Our prayers are there for Shooter and his family.
  • Options
    .280 freak.280 freak Member Posts: 1,942 ✭✭✭✭✭
    edited November -1
    Yer still in our thoughts and prayers. Hang tough, bud, everyone here is pulling fer ya!
  • Options
    alledanalledan Member Posts: 19,541
    edited November -1
    hurry up and get well, we are awaiting!we've got your "ready banner" for you. And remember "we are" pulling for you! [This message has been edited by alledan (edited 11-01-2001).][This message has been edited by alledan (edited 11-01-2001).]